Any Clubs, Nightlife, Hot Spots in Puerto Plata?

Status
Not open for further replies.

R.Dennis

Apr 1, 2004
Are there any good night clubs that cater to the young crowd 18-29 in Puerto Plata on Friday's & Saturday Nights? I'm 24 in Atlanta and I'm thinking about hitting some spots there, If any one knows a website for nightlife in puerto plata they can refer me to I would appreciate it or any info on clubs there and hot spots in general! Thanks!

R.Dennis

Apr 1, 2004
With local perspective in Spanish Possibly?

stormer said:
Any body know of a website like www.bonche.com (Has a Santo Domingo Perspective) but with a perspective on Puerto Plata and Caberete and Sosua? That is in spanish and on the local tip for north coasters in spanish? Let me know Thanks! :laugh:

NubeLuz

Jul 23, 2004
R.Dennis said:
Are there any good night clubs that cater to the young crowd 18-29 in Puerto Plata on Friday's & Saturday Nights? I'm 24 in Atlanta and I'm thinking about hitting some spots there, If any one knows a website for nightlife in puerto plata they can refer me to I would appreciate it or any info on clubs there and hot spots in general! Thanks!

I was in Puerto Plata for 1 night and I went to Hemmingway's in Playa Dorada, that;s unfortunately the only club I went to in the Perto Plata area but it was really cool (I'm 22 yrs old) I don't know if it was the jack daniel's or the hot temperature affecting our judgment but we had an amazing night !!! I reccommand it to you !!!!!! Nubeluz

Status
Not open for further replies.