Anyone hear of Mel Tours ??

RhonaP

Jul 16, 2004
Someone posted about getting a Jeep Safari tour for $25.00 from him and apparently he offiers other inexpensive tours. They wrote his office is in Sosua dirctly across from Sosua by the Sea, beside Taino Bar (near Casa Marina Beach Hotel).

Anyone have a phone number or e-mail address for this person ?

Thank you.
Rhona

RhonaP@aol.com

rendul

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
rendul.tripod.com
Mel Tours????

I believe you mean El Tours. The recently closed the El Tours office in Cabarete but I assume the one in Sosua is still going. Try searching under El Tours.

H

Red_Girl

Mar 5, 2004
That would have been me. I was just there last week, and I did the Jeep Safari Tour again (with new friends) - still $25, and still great. He does have lots of other tours. There are at least three offices in Sosua, but you'll find Mel at the office by Sosua-by-the-Sea. There is another one up the street a little from the Casa Marina Reef entrance. I highly recommend him.

I have his office card in front of me. Mel's office number is (809) 571-4002, there is a cell number - (809) 774-1584, but I don't know whose cell it is. The email address is Mel'tour@hotmail.com.

Good luck, and have a great time!

Art Covey

Jan 2, 2002
I agree

I agree with Red Girl, Have used Mel's Tours the last 2 years and have been very pleased. He also discounts other tours such as the helicopter tour etc.
Try it, you'll like it.
Regards
Art