KATJES

F

Frank August Rene

I have been living here for about 8 months doing business in the telecom-sector. Lately, I have discovered a European Fruitgum-Product called KATJES, which has been a bestseller in Europe for over 20 years, now, and on top of that it is indeed delicious and healthy. These products sell in many hotels and Supermercados between Pto. Plata and Cabarete. I need to know : 1. Who sells / imports / distributes KATJES ? 2. How can I contact the(se) person(s) ?

I'd love to meet fellow Europeans and would like to exchange business experience in this country. Also, I could do with a great load of Gummibears and this other candy stuff for whole-seller prices. Thanks for any hint, dears ! FRANK

L

Loren

You can get bulk gummibears at el Conde, but make sure they are not stale when you buy them.

A

Alexandra Peek

Hi Frank,

I live in Holland and I can tell you KATJES is a product from Holland. It's "drop", like we call it. I did see some bags over there in DR, when I was on a holiday.

I've you want my to find more information about this in Holland, send me an email.

Alexandra