Dominican Fiesta Ontario Canada

Special thanks to the DR1 members who attended and all the others from Debbies Dominican Forums.

Today was a great success and we had a wonderful afternoon and evening party with many travelling from up to 8 hours and further away to attend.

Many new frienships made and old ones renewed.

My sincere thanks to all those who attended and made it a great success, there will definitely be another next year.

Love and Peace

Hlywud

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Wud I can't remember if I thanked you last night for a hosting this great fiesta so I'll say it now.
Thank you Mr and Mrs Hlywud for arranging and hosting this wonderful Dominican Fiesta. Thanks Mr and Mrs. Stan Chapman for driving and all the funny Dominican adventure stories on the way over to the party . It was a pleasure to meet people I haven't met yet like Hlywud and the warden, Fireguy (Gregg), rmary and her hubby, Ottawa Tom and his wife, itravel ( Sharon), Scoopter, thanks for the great work on the Tshirts and helping the "dream project". Your little girls are beautiful and did a great job on the artwork
Thanks to the folks that brought the "presidente" into Canada. That was a real treat.
From Debbie's Travel: It was nice to finally meet Debbie and Pat. I'll try and remember some of the name. I have pictures I'll post later
Anna and Marc
Lesley and hubby
Wud's daughter ( she's a sweetie)
Cheryl, looking forward to you joining DR1
Thanks to rmary and hubby for allowing us to party in their room till the wee hours of the morning.
And to all the people that came from so far away, thanks

Let's do it again next year.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
After receiving two PM's from "Lesley D" from DR1 I want to clarify that the Lesley that attended the Dominican Fiesta is a lovely young Canadian girl from "Debbie's travel site".

Pictures to follow ;)

Lyndsey

Jul 25, 2004
Fiesta

Hello to my new DR1 friends :)

Just wanted to pop into your neck of the woods and tell you what a pleasure it was to meet you all! The Fiesta was most definitely a great success, and we could not have hoped for a better turn out. Just a terrific day all around!

Anna, I think you may have my name wrong - I noticed after breakfast this morning that you had called me Lesley rather than Lyndsey, but it was to late to say so as we had already parted ways. LOL - I have to say that I had one heck of a time putting name captions with my pictures on Webshots this afternoon - so many new friends, but so many names to remember too!

In any case, it was really neat meeting you Anna (along with everyone else), and I look forward to our next grand soiree!

Best,
Lesley...er...Lyndsey
LOL
:D ;)

Last edited:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
So many people, so little time to remember names but I never forget a face :laugh: .
Welcome to DR1 Lyndsey.

rmary

Oct 4, 2003
We certainly had a wonderful time and it was great to meet a few DR1'ers there, not least of which was the famous (or should I say "infamous" :laugh:) )Anna Coniglio. Any woman who has the guts to moderate the Mars and Venus forum is someone I just had to meet!!!!

Wud and the Warden were very gracious hosts. The hard work that they and others put into the "Fiesta" was greatly appreciated by all.

Rose