Would You Put A Description On Your Gallery Pics!!!!!!

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
So often I see that some of us, me not included, would just send a pic to be downloaded and NOT put a description on it. How are we suppose to know who the person in the pic is?!!. I don't know about some of you guys but when I see a pic of a nice lake and not see a name to it, am I suppose to know the lake's name and location?. Or when I see a pic of you dancing, I believe that it would be much better if I knew of your name/nickname!!!.
Maybe I am wrong on this but it helps to put a face to the nickname.
Am I alone on this??

appleman

Dec 18, 2003
Not at all!

miguel said:
So often I see that some of us, me not included, would just send a pic to be downloaded and NOT put a description on it. How are we suppose to know who the person in the pic is?!!. I don't know about some of you guys but when I see a pic of a nice lake and not see a name to it, am I suppose to know the lake's name and location?. Or when I see a pic of you dancing, I believe that it would be much better if I knew of your name/nickname!!!.
Maybe I am wrong on this but it helps to put a face to the nickname.
Am I alone on this??

I'm with you Miguel. I like to view the gallery, but when there is no description it doesn't make any sense to look at something and not know what you are looking at! How about it DR1 posters? Add a description or at least a descriptive file name to your photos.

Bob H.