air transat deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

hooptie2

Feb 9, 2004
Just got a great price yesterday from Deanna at Glenny Travel in Fort Erie for the Coral Marien via Air Transat out of Toronto 10/23-10/30. $649usd (I live in Buffalo, NY) a person-includes taxes, flight & all-inclusive resort pkg. Not sure how long the promo price was good for. good luck-judi

Last edited by a moderator:

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Other Deals

www.belairtravel.com ,here in Toronto has the Playa Naco in POP for CAD$489 which is about USD$362 plus taxes which amazingly total CAD$216 on top of that for a total in USD $522 all paid for. So this is an OK deal but there are oodles to be had. Belair seems to have consistently good deals and quite a whack of the last minute for the truly flexible - of course right now not so hot as everyone goes now.

NB: The board automatically puts bold for the titles so adding the HTML to do that adds the HTML code into your title itself if you were wondering why it appears like that.

hooptie2

Feb 9, 2004
muchas gracias

thanks for the travel site. will definitely check it out. also thanks for the fyi on the "bold". Figured it out after it got posted...oh well...live and learn!!!!!!!!!judi

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
hooptie2 said:
thanks for the travel site. will definitely check it out. also thanks for the fyi on the "bold". Figured it out after it got posted...oh well...live and learn!!!!!!!!!judi

I fixed it for you

ricktoronto

Jan 9, 2002
Not There Though

cmedina07 said:
El Grande Pollo de Boca Chica? impossible!

I am stuck here in Toronto now so that's why- I don't get back to BC until 9/1. I have to work then go to Nicaragua and then Vegas for a few days each first. On American Airlines , of course.

777-200

Jan 25, 2004
ricktoronto said:
I am stuck here in Toronto now so that's why- I don't get back to BC until 9/1. I have to work then go to Nicaragua and then Vegas for a few days each first. On American Airlines , of course.

How noutch AA is paying you?

ricktoronto

Jan 9, 2002
Still Clueless After All These Years

777-200 doesn't know about the blocking function I guess. No doubt he said something stunned about AA or something extolling the virtues about CO, don't care, can't see them.

777-200

Jan 25, 2004
ricktoronto said:
777-200 doesn't know about the blocking function I guess. No doubt he said something stunned about AA or something extolling the virtues about CO, don't care, can't see them.

I do not care if you read it or not. The rest can see what a j..... you are.

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002

gone!

thread closed!

carlos

Status
Not open for further replies.