accommodations in Cabarete

Status
Not open for further replies.

dadli

Jul 23, 2004
www.bonairecaribbean.com
Thanks for ALL the info provided here. We (my bf, 12 year old and I) are going to Santo Domingo (staying at a B&B called Dona Elvira) and then onward to windsurf in Cabarete. All of my US friends stay at Palm Condos, Albatross or El Magnifico. Is there another recommended place? We want to be near windsurfing and not too noisy. Thanks..Palm is booked and El Mag might be too far from where I want to be..

appleman

Dec 18, 2003
Just a thought

dadli said:
Thanks for ALL the info provided here. We (my bf, 12 year old and I) are going to Santo Domingo (staying at a B&B called Dona Elvira) and then onward to windsurf in Cabarete. All of my US friends stay at Palm Condos, Albatross or El Magnifico. Is there another recommended place? We want to be near windsurfing and not too noisy. Thanks..Palm is booked and El Mag might be too far from where I want to be..

Check out el Pequeno Refugio. On the beach, but toward the end of the strip.

Bob

marina

Jan 2, 2002
www.kitexcite.com
El Pequenio is lcoated almost next to Bic Center. El Magnifico is a wonderful property. If you choose them, try to stay in one of the new oceanfront units phase 4 or 5. On the other end, Villa Taina is very nice, comparable to PB Condos (and basically next door to it). There is also Velero Beach Hotel down by Bic Center.

I was a partner and now do consulting from Califoria for a kitesurfing school in CAbarete. I have helped place 100's of people in accommodations over the years. If you would like to utilize our service which is at no extra cost to you, please email me with your dates, traveling companions, level of comfort desired, and amenities you would like such as ac, cable tv, in room phone, oceanview, kitchenette, breakfast included, internet, etc.

Marina
www.kitexcite.com
info@kitexcite.com

Status
Not open for further replies.