need corporate information

DRtechie

"everyday is a holiday"
Jan 27, 2002
phiota.net
Anyone know where I can find corporate information for Dominican based companies?

I am mainly looking for mailing address and phone number for Pollo Victorina and Helados Bon. If these companies are owned by a holding company that information would be very helpful as well. Thanks.

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
There used to be a page full of links to all those companies on the Codetel.net website but now it's Verizon. The page used to have links to almost all large corporations and governmental departments in the DR and the webpages listed phone numbers to contact them.....maybe they still have them but I haven't looked thru the Verizon.net page, you can always ask them thru customer service. As far as I know, they are usually CxA or S.A, Compa?ia por Acciones or Sociedad Anonima, respectively.

You can always try Google too.......

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
DRtechie said:
Anyone know where I can find corporate information for Dominican based companies?

I am mainly looking for mailing address and phone number for Pollo Victorina and Helados Bon. If these companies are owned by a holding company that information would be very helpful as well. Thanks.

Helados Bon
C/Central No. 1
Zona Industrial de Herrera
Santo Domingo
809-530-7901

Helados Bon is part of Grupo Bon, a privately-held company.

DRtechie

"everyday is a holiday"
Jan 27, 2002
phiota.net
Keith R said:
Helados Bon
C/Central No. 1
Zona Industrial de Herrera
Santo Domingo
809-530-7901

Helados Bon is part of Grupo Bon, a privately-held company.

Thanks Keith!

Jon I tried doing google for Pollo Victorina with no success. I will try looking on Verizon.net. Thanks for help guys.

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
No sweat, Rueben!

I have info for Pollos Victorina, but am not as confident of it as I am for Bon:

Pollos Victorina
Km.12, Aut. 30 de Mayo
Santo Domingo
Phone: (809) 537-4322
Fax: (809) 537-3901​

If you really want to thank me, jump in a car with some of the NYC crowd and join us at the DC DR1 BBQ on Sat. 14 August (for details, see my thread in the General Stuff forum). ;) You've been promising to visit DC and have a beer with me for nearly two years -- time to make it so! :cool:

Best Regards,
Keith

juanita

Bronze
Apr 22, 2004
Juanita to the rescue!

Helados Bon Cxa
Central 1, Herrera
Santo Domingo
(809) 530-7901

Pollos Victorina
D No 5 Z Ind Haina