help please

tigerlilly131

Aug 4, 2004
I've been trying to run a search on the men who killed trujillo, but I haven't been able to find any thing, does anyone know the names of those men, or anyways for me to find it.
Thanx

El Jefe

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
more

Modesto D?az, Salvador Estrella Sahdal?, Antonio de la Maza, el Teniente Amado Garc?a Guerrero, Manuel C?ceres Michel (Tunti), Juan Tom?s D?az, Roberto Pastoriza, Luis Amiama Ti?, General Antonio Imbert Barreras, Pedro Livio Cede?o, Hu?scar Tejeda y otros.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Go to the Library

tigerlilly131 said:
I've been trying to run a search on the men who killed trujillo, but I haven't been able to find any thing, does anyone know the names of those men, or anyways for me to find it.
Thanx

Borrow "Overtaken by Events", written by the former US ambassador at the time, he covers what happened (and by whom) to Trujillo and then the events after up to the US invasion/peackeeping or whatever they called it at the time.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
There have been some interesting threads about this on DR1. Try searching for them.

Chiri

principe

Nov 19, 2002
El carro

I remember growing up in Gazcue and viewing Trujillo's shot up car which was (and perhaps) still is in display at El museo del hombre in the Gazcue section of Santo Domingo very close to the US embassy.

Esteelove

Jan 15, 2004
wow

El Jefe said:
Modesto D?az, Salvador Estrella Sahdal?, Antonio de la Maza, el Teniente Amado Garc?a Guerrero, Manuel C?ceres Michel (Tunti), Juan Tom?s D?az, Roberto Pastoriza, Luis Amiama Ti?, General Antonio Imbert Barreras, Pedro Livio Cede?o, Hu?scar Tejeda y otros.

I didn't know sooooooooooo many people were involved in his death. Good to know, thanks. :surprised