Pipe dreams

Oct 13, 2003
instagram.com
Oh my god.. I am about to bitten again by the Domenican virus...

Situation:

1) My best friend has this thing with a nice Domenican girl... yes she has a job.. yes we visited her house in Gaspar Hernandes.. the family has a large plot of land with 5 houses, a store and a beauty salon... she is the last child and has been seeing my friend for the last 2.5 years... no children, never been married (of course had bf before)

2) When we went together last year.. the gf hooked me up with her cousin... (see my pic on the gallery of the two girls)... had a nice holiday and eventually nothing came of it.. she is currently in NY with her family there... I have no ill will towards her...

3) We stayed in contact with the gf of my friend and the people we know there by e-mail and phone...

4) I told the gf that I might be returning to the DR in september and now the gf and her sister have found me a new candidate... I spoke to her a few times over the phone... she also lives in Gaspar Hernandes the familiy is friends with the family of my best friends gf... familiy of 6, 2 boys, 2 girls, she is the youngest and also the only unmarried one, no kids and yes of course she had bf before.. so far so good... family goes to church each sunday.. all have steady jobs.. she lives with her parents... the house has an invertor so no problems wth the electricity...she works as a teacher...

5) She seems very enthousiastic... so far I've told her I want to get to know her a bit... become friends... she is fine with this...

Questions:

1) How do I find out if she is telling the truth.. are there any primary schools in the Cabarete area and does anybody know these schools?

2) Is being a primary school teacher considered a respectable job... in Holland it is a respectable middle-class job.

3) She told me she studied in Peurto Plata (and finished her studies) to become a teacher... is this correct.. do you have to study at 'university' to become a teacher?

4) She told me that currently the school has holidays.. does anybody know when they end in the Cabarete area?

Oh and just for the record... I've made no commitments and am not going to make any as yet...

Last edited:

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
1) Yes.
2) All depends on who you?re talking to. I would say it's an ok job.
Doesn't pay very well, but it's a job.
3) Yes. But many foreigners teach here without local accreditation.
4) End of August.

Why don't you go and find out for yourself?

Oct 13, 2003
instagram.com
Robert said:
1) Yes.
2) All depends on who you’re talking to. I would say it's an ok job.
Doesn't pay very well, but it's a job.
3) Yes. But many foreigners teach here without local accreditation.
4) End of August.

Why don't you go and find out for yourself?

Robert thanks for the info.. I'll come by myself .....but was just trying to catch any obvious things from her story... I know in the end it is my decision only.. don't want any puta sh*t...

btw do you or anybody you know have any children going to school yet?

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
MerengueDutchie said:
btw do you or anybody you know have any children going to school yet?

It's school holdays right now, although some schools run summer camps etc.

Oct 13, 2003
instagram.com
Oh and re Hillbilly's three golden rules:

1) Education - university that seems to match almost...
2) Money - I don't have much... but we'll see
3) Visa - no she doesn't have one yet.. but that is quite easily to arrange without a big commitment she can come over for a trial for up to 3 months... my decision.. prop do that during the winter (next not the upcoming.. )