Finding a solution

lensky

May 17, 2004
Hi there ,You wonderful group of guys, reading this posts have become my favorite pastime. Not only are you all very informative, but you do it in such an enthusiastic and welcomming way makes everyone feel the warmth of our country.
Now my predicament. Years back I used to be able to find a driver with a car to takes us around for a couple of days when visiting DR with guests; I will be going to La Vega this Sept and am traveling with a guest. The truth isbecause I do not go back often enough I like to play the tourist myself and let the driving to someone else. To the point, I would like to find someone to take us one day to Jarabacoa and santiago and then the next day start early and go to PP and drive the north coast to Samana where we have to go to a wedding, no rush with stops on the road for cocos and Laguna Grigri or perhaps ever un Chapuzon in Matanzas, show Sosua ,el cristo, el morro en PP, en fin be a tourist.
Any ideas of anyone ( Reliable) interested in doing this and how much would it cost me? the days would be Sept 2nd and 3rd.