For men... Good taste photos...

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrea9k

Apr 17, 2004
After a couple of months reading your posts and sometimes posting on my own, I decided to start this thread on this subject, because I find very interesting the way guys talk on the chat and share this kind of material.

@Moderators: If this is an over exposed subject, just let me know and we will finish it here. I will do a search in the forum on posts about it.

@Guys: This is not a trial, I just want to know a lil bit more about you. I am just asking for honesty. Please, avoid answers such as I will know what to do when I am in that situation, I prefer you don't reply if it will be your position.

OK!

You are having a great time chatting with your male friends and suddenly one of them says he has a new bunch of photos (X, XX or XXX) all taken with ?good taste? of all the hot chicks he has been ?dating? in the last week. You get to check at them and suddenly MAN! you find your lil sister (niece, daughter, grand daughter, pick one of them according to your age) almost naked or naked in a provocative pose (remember? Good taste photos!) (We are talking about a girl around 18 to 22, not younger, it would be a pedophilia case. We are not talking about your girlfriend nor your young wife, it would be an unfaithfulness case).

What would you do? Would you say something to your friend? Would you say something to your lil girl? Would that change the way you think about women and/or friendship? Would you act like you didn?t see anything and do nothing?

Please state your age range, and where you come from (Latin America, US, Europe, etc). Thanks!

johnsr

Bronze
Apr 13, 2002
andrea9k said:
After a couple of months reading your posts and sometimes posting on my own, I decided to start this thread on this subject, because I find very interesting the way guys talk on the chat and share this kind of material.

@Moderators: If this is an over exposed subject, just let me know and we will finish it here. I will do a search in the forum on posts about it.

@Guys: This is not a trial, I just want to know a lil bit more about you. I am just asking for honesty. Please, avoid answers such as I will know what to do when I am in that situation, I prefer you don't reply if it will be your position.

OK!

You are having a great time chatting with your male friends and suddenly one of them says he has a new bunch of photos (X, XX or XXX) all taken with ?good taste? of all the hot chicks he has been ?dating? in the last week. You get to check at them and suddenly MAN! you find your lil sister (niece, daughter, grand daughter, pick one of them according to your age) almost naked or naked in a provocative pose (remember? Good taste photos!) (We are talking about a girl around 18 to 22, not younger, it would be a pedophilia case. We are not talking about your girlfriend nor your young wife, it would be an unfaithfulness case).

What would you do? Would you say something to your friend? Would you say something to your lil girl? Would that change the way you think about women and/or friendship? Would you act like you didn?t see anything and do nothing?

Please state your age range, and where you come from (Latin America, US, Europe, etc). Thanks!

WOW, couldn?t you have found a more difficult question? :( With the age mentioned I would assume that the photo was by mature consent. However was consent given to share that image, I doubt it. I would ask that question to the person posting or otherwise sharing the photo. If it were my daughter or other relative, I can?t say I wouldn?t be hurt, but it was her choice to allow the photo to be taken!
I am no prude and enjoy looking at lovely women either dressed or undressed and so I guess I am a cause rather than a cure!
As far as demographics go I am a 57-year-old male, married and residing on the east coast of the US.
John

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Ain't got no kids

So that just leaves nieces and I suppose I wouldn't be the least surprised as it is a well known fact that we come from a long line of horny people, so she would just be proving her blood line and good genetics.
Old kidless fart in Sosua.

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
My daughter

Okay Jess, here are my thoughts. I have a 33 year old daughter who is single and has been involved in several relationships. I feel quite sure that she has dated at least one low life scumbag like me that has said, ?Oh, please let me take some photos, all in good taste of course?. She really is attractive, almost movie star quality. She has a body made for a bikini and takes good care of herself. So I would not be surprised if a photo like this of her exists. It?s really none of my business. We were all young and foolish at one time.

If a photo of this type was emailed or PM?ed to me I guess I might experience a little shock. But than I need to remember it was she who put herself in that position in the first place. What good would it do me to lecture her after the fact?

As for the friend who sent me the photo, if I found it offensive I would ask them never to send me photos again, unless they of fully clothed people, or cats, or dogs, or other things.

As for my self I enjoy looking at the female form in any state of dress or undress. God certainly knew what would attract the mind of man when he created a woman?s body.

BTW: I guess that this means you don?t want any more photos of my g/f sent to you unsolicited.

Charlie
Age 59 going on 15
America and sometimes the Dominican Republic

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
I as well have no children...but i have 3 neices 15, 18, & 20 and they are knockouts and i am SURE they are active. I have old pics tasteful and tastless of some of my exes tho....and there are some photos of me out there too. (cover your eyes...i just turned the ripe old age of 40! :)

SO..if a buddy showed me a photo of one of my nieces.....i would be embarrased....but i would say anything to the buddy or my niece.

I wonder what paris hiltons family thinks of her video being all over the place. (i certainly hope her father hasnt watched it....eeeewwww!!!!

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Thin DR Relationship

Well, actually no DR relationship. It would be nice to know the DR connection as you write your thesis, or is this post on 100 boards of no particular relationship as well?

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Is There A "POINT" to all of this???

I sure can't see any! CCCCCCCCCCC
Pictures of a woman under the age of 18,would not be a case of "Pedophilia",it would just be "Pictures of a woman under the age of 18"!

andrea9k

Apr 17, 2004
ricktoronto said:
Well, actually no DR relationship. It would be nice to know the DR connection as you write your thesis, or is this post on 100 boards of no particular relationship as well?

I thought there were women and men in the DR, as in any other place of the world. Are the 2,4xx posts you have writen like this one? MAN! seems you write just to get a record!

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
It is a DR related message board and your inquiry sounds a lot like you are researching something unrelated to the DR. I presume my imperssion this is not confined to here alone is probably accurate as well.

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
At post #20

ricktoronto said:

At post #20 I think we should give her a chance. I believe she is refering to our chat and board.
Charlie

Last edited:

andrea9k

Apr 17, 2004
ricktoronto said:
It is a DR related message board and your inquiry sounds a lot like you are researching something unrelated to the DR. I presume my imperssion this is not confined to here alone is probably accurate as well.

As I stated when I started this thread, this is something I have seen in the chat. If it was in other site's chat I would started the thread in that site. As i said, if the moderators consider this subject over exposed or not appropriate we can consider this thread closed. No problem at all.

I am not doing a thesis research, I would never base a formal research in a forum thread. I am trying to understand things I have seen here in this site. Thats it.

Thanks to the guys that have given their grain of sand to let me understand how you think and feel.

Cheers

Jess

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Were these pictures taken in the DR? If not it's gotta go. Don't you know how (with what more like it) men think and feel? Everything is ok unless it his sister, cousin, child, mother, grandmother then watch out.

I see no point in this either. I was trying to give it a chance. Keep reading the forums Andrea and you'll find out how guys think and feel.

Welcome to DR1 if I didn't say it before. ;) Do come back and try another subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.