Renting a house in Sosua/Cabarete

DominicanHeart

Jul 2, 2004
I was hoping that someone who lives or is very familiar with either Sosua or Cabarete could recommend a place to me. We're looking at renting a 4BR house, ideally with pool in Jan, Feb or March of 2005. Does anyone know of a real estate agent or website that may help me? I did check out the links on DebbiesDominicanTravel, but 4 BR's are scarse. Let me know if you have any resources.

Minni

Sep 14, 2003
You should talk to Rimma who works for sunnyvillaholidays. She can help you out. I believe that Casa Linda in Sosua should have what you're looking for.
MInni

DominicanHeart

Jul 2, 2004
Thanks Minni, I'll look in to that!
Is anyone familiar with the Bahia de Arena area? I found a really nice one there! Prices seem too good to be true!!

Christine

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
If you are looking at small 3 bedroom homes Casa Linda is a good place to look. Since you are looking for a 4 bedroom house Casa Linda wont be a good place to look.

I would look to Jim Belair at American Realty in Sosua and Ty at A3T R.E. in Sosua. These are R.E. agents.

Scott

Scott

DominicanHeart

Jul 2, 2004
Thanks to Minni for recommending Rimma. She's been wonderful and found us great accomodations. We are now going to be 10 people going in February!!

Christine