Golo---

Texas Bill

Silver
Feb 11, 2003
www.texasbill.com
Where are you???

I truly have anticipated some comments from you regarding the future of Leonel's Administration!!!

Yet all I see is an Unholy Silence!!

Kinda like losing the engine on take-off with the runway behind you..

Que Pasa??

Or, should that be Que Dice??? ( sorry, no upside down ? marks here ).

Texas Bill

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I remember one of his last posts saying he'd be away till September sometime.

Last edited:

kingofdice

Jan 16, 2002
Golo may be holding to established protocol. Which means for the first 100 days of a new President's term, one keeps his comments and opinions to himself. Admittedly, it seems that Leonel as put some dubious people in government positions from his previous administration, but I will keep my mouth shut as well and give the man a chance. :rolleyes:

Spirit7

Aug 26, 2004
Me Too!

I also disagree with some of the initial moves of President Fernandez although I have been an avid supporter and think we have no one remotely close to his talents and capacity. I understand that presidents cannot always do what they say or pretend to do due to pressures from various sectors although I don't excuse things like getting rid of a bunch of generals to promote another bunch of coronels into generals. Or following the party
line all the time and naming basically the same people as 4 years ago, some
of them questioned.

President Fernandez should keep in mind the great majority of his 2 million plus votes did not come from his PLD but from disenchanted independents and people from allied and other political parties. We expect him to do what's best FOR THE COUNTRY, not his PLD nor any interest groups. He
can count with my support, regardless, since, again, there is nothing remotely close to him on the horizon.