• Thread starter Bruno Rainer Poggenpohl
  • Start date

I am looking for Hotel work in DR who can help?

B

Bruno Rainer Poggenpohl

Bruno Rainer Poggenpohl Navaro Cauper 437 Iquitos/Peru Tel. +51-94/250060 E ? mail: amazonri@tvs.com.pe

Experience 1998-1999 Amazon Tours and Cruises Iquitos/Peru Service Manager  Supervising accommodations, general appearance and foodservice.  Being in charge of four ships and one junglecamp.  Maximum capacity of 160 Guests 1993-1998 Astoria Plywood Iquitos/Peru Resident Manager  Supervising production of Plywood.  In charge of 120 employees  In charge of Material,maintenence and transport. 1985?1993 Los Bungalows Iquitos/Peru Manager of hotel  Capacity 55 Rooms  Four star rating  Conference meetings (400)

Studies 1981?1984 Academy Egerdingen/Germany.  German Academy of Hotelmanagment Training and specializing in Hotelmanagment.  Completed Training with Honors

1976-1980 Business school Bochum/Germany  Regina Business school in Bocum  Training in Administration of mediumsize Companies  Completed schooling with Honors Additional I have a good technical knowledge and am fluent in German,English and Spanish as well as some knowledge in French and Dutch.I am Looking for a new challenge in my life a way from the Amazon.But only in Latin America. Personal 45 years old, male, single(divorced),in excellent health and physical condition.

A

aldo Miranda

Re: I am looking for Hotel work in DR who can help

Your best bet is to come to the Dom Rep and start applying in person. Any other way would be very difficult. Aldo