Why a Dominican woman?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
The following is based on Mexican woman, but 99% applies to their Dominican counter parts in my opinion.

A couple of nice lines:

"We are accustomed to androgynous, litigious, Prozac-sucking shrews who would inspire erectile dysfunction in an iron bar".

"You don?t marry a child-support bomb waiting to explode without visitation. You don?t marry a hundred pounds of irrational anger looking for an excuse".

http://www.fredoneverything.net/Mexicanas.shtml

Enjoy!

MaineGirl

The Way Life Should Be...
Jun 23, 2002
amity.beane.org
Interesting, Rob. Some nice words about Mexicanas, for sure.

There's a certain type of American woman and then there's a whole lot of other types, too. I know of some who fit the "mexicana" description as well--when **** happens, they deal with it, they take comfort in their home and family, they are loving and sensual without being whores.

I guess I wish that the author didn''t paint all norteamericanas with the same brush. We are not all the same.

Last edited:

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
MaineGirl said:
Interesting, Rob. There's a certain type of American woman and then there's a whole lot of other types, too. I know of some who fit the "mexicana" description as well--when **** happens, they deal with it, they take comfort in their home and family, they are loving and sensual without being whores. I guess I am just asking that you don't paint all norteamericanas with the same brush. We are not all the same.

I agree, Amity, norteamericanas are not all the same. My wife, Barbara, and you are two of the exceptions.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
MaineGirl said:
I guess I am just asking that you don't paint all norteamericanas with the same brush. We are not all the same.

I never mentioned N.American woman or painted anyone with a brush.
I just posted a few lines and a link. How you judge it, is up to you.

But, I do agree that his description of Mexican woman is very similar to my experience with Dominican woman, not all, but most.

Oct 13, 2003
instagram.com
back to the OP

I think it sang the praises of Mexicanas; warmth, loving care, directed towards the family, etc...

For me it applies to Domenicanas, Cubanas and Antilleanas as well.. I am happy to have found such a wellspring of love to share with oneanother.

jadedamerican

Feb 26, 2004
Whatever, I have seen all races of North American women trying to make it w/o the use of Prozac or Psychiatric help. I have also seen all races bogged down with emotional and physical issues that required Prozac or Psychiatric help. You could not possibly have met every NA women so that generalization is offensive. I for one do not use drugs and have never used a psychiatrist (Although I have heard of them and can afford one if needed). But it takes all kind to make the world go around........

Argo

*** Sin Bin ***
Aug 5, 2004
I'm stupid

But I would be willing to argue that Robert's comment "The following is based on Mexican woman," must somehow refer to Mexican women, and you people are in a way which I can not posibly fathom, seem to read "The following is based on North American Women"

Please forgive my ignorance and point out what you see that I don't

Argo >

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I'm not speaking for Robert but what I got is, replace the word "Mexican" women with "Dominican" women and compare that to North American women. Yes ? NO?

Argo

*** Sin Bin ***
Aug 5, 2004
Anna Coniglio said:
I'm not speaking for Robert but what I got is, replace the word "Mexican" women with "Dominican" women and compare that to North American women. Yes ? NO?

I guess I don ot comprehend the "replacing Mexican with Dominican and comparing to American"

All I understood was him saying "applies to Mexican women," thi seemed very simple and clear :)

Oct 13, 2003
instagram.com
Anna Coniglio said:

Anna, although some of the article compares to NA women it mainly praises the attributes of the Mexican imo Latina women. The author does compare now and again to NA women, that is correct but I feel the main drive of the article is to sing the praise of Latinas..

Jadedamerican - Your first words tells all.. 'Whatever' to you too

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Anna Coniglio said:

On reflection, I think he is talking about British women since that is where much of his experience with women is. Remember that other thread he started talking about his visit to a shopping center in England with his sister and realizing, apparently for the first time, how unattractive most Brit women are compared to Dominicanas?

Obviously Robert doesn't think much of the Brit women.
:cheeky:

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Ken said:
On reflection, I think he is talking about British women since that is where much of his experience with women is.

Not true, I left the motherland long before I hit my prime :)

Ken said:
Remember that other thread he started talking about his visit to a shopping center in England with his sister and realizing, apparently for the first time, how unattractive most Brit women are compared to Dominicanas?
Obviously Robert doesn't think much of the Brit women.
:cheeky:

Let me just say, that my last visit confirmed the above and you have a very good memory!

I think British woman are great, I just would never have a relationship with one. They lack that "Latin Stuff" and have zero chance of obtaining it. It's in the blood, the culture, the food, the music etc etc.

Woman of all shapes and ages here "ooze" sexuality and femininity.
For me, one of the biggest shocks in England is inability for many woman (not all) in my eyes to be feminine.

Sorry, I don?t care what anyone says, in my opinion, they (majority of British woman) will never come close to that ?Latin Stuff?.

ltsnyder

Bronze
Jun 4, 2003
www.x3ci.com
Nothing happens in a vacume and that includes the behavior of women. . . .

Let me just say, that my last visit confirmed the above and you have a very good memory!

I think British woman are great, I just would never have a relationship with one. They lack that "Latin Stuff" and have zero chance of obtaining it. It's in the blood, the culture, the food, the music etc etc.

Woman of all shapes and ages here "ooze" sexuality and femininity.
For me, one of the biggest shocks in England is inability for many woman (not all) in my eyes to be feminine.

Sorry, I don?t care what anyone says, in my opinion, they (majority of British woman) will never come close to that ?Latin Stuff?.

Well if that's what you want, then more power to you, and to all of you who make this choice. Pesonally I could go with either, but at this point I'd rather have a prozac swilling litigious US gal, well my mind changes from moment to moment, at this moment that's what I want, in a couple more, I'll want a Japanies Gisha girl and a little later I'll want a Indian woman who is a servant to the god of sex. Ok, well I can't . . . no I do make up my mind, I just change as needed.

But seriously, you as well as I know that a USA of Brit girl have lots going for them, mainly a good education and a stable family back ground. Now I know many women in the DR will pipe up and say, now wait, I have that tooo, maybe soo, but most of the men who say they like DR women, did not choose you or a Brit for that matter for the same reasons, and it truely has nothing to do with "femininity".

"ooze sexuality and femininity" hummmmmm, there is more to that than meets the eye.

I personally would fall on the ground with tears of joy, tremble and cry if Serina or Venus Williams was willing to go out with me. But I don't think any Guy here would consider her anything other than a USA girl. I guess I could imaging even with her (after a good 20 years and 3 kids at least) I might get boared, or too beat up and abused, and start thinking about those Gisha girls, but well that's me.

-Lee

Last edited:

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Latino women make great mistresses

To marry one is a different story. I'm talking from a "Gringo's" perspective. The latino men maintain their control over them so no problem. We have a tendency to be "weaker" and they take advantage of it. Keep them as mistresses and marry a good ol girl from back home. (Hope my wife doen't read this. LOL)

jadedamerican

Feb 26, 2004
While I understand that the whole article was did not mention NA women that is what the comparison was based on. Could be my American public school education but that is what I comprehended.

Merenguedutchie (sorry if I misspelled it) but I do not mind the praising of other ethnicities, bravo for the women of the Dominican Republic or Mexican women, for that matter. My point is why you have to stereotype other women. That was my point. There are feckless, misguided and pill-popping women in every country. By all means, sing the praises of Latin women, that's great but do not lead other people to believe that all NA women are drug-dependant, corporate-climbers.

Oct 13, 2003
instagram.com
true enough

jadedamerican said:
While I understand that the whole article was did not mention NA women that is what the comparison was based on. Could be my American public school education but that is what I comprehended.

Merenguedutchie (sorry if I misspelled it) but I do not mind the praising of other ethnicities, bravo for the women of the Dominican Republic or Mexican women, for that matter. My point is why you have to stereotype other women. That was my point. There are feckless, misguided and pill-popping women in every country. By all means, sing the praises of Latin women, that's great but do not lead other people to believe that all NA women are drug-dependant, corporate-climbers.

Jadedamerican,

The article did imo also contain reference to NA women in comparison to the Latin women. They were not favourable and were also imo a bit too general.

However, imo the main point of the article was to sing praise of a system of values (imo currently found predominantly in Latin women) that includes a family orientation, a traditional role division and free exchange of love in all its forms between the partners.

As a more traditional oriented male (I can and do play the role of metrosexual in the workplace but do not much like it) I feel more at home in a Latin environment, where my value system is much more prevalent than in many Anglo-Saxon environments. Therefore my personal preference goes out to Latinas, not to Anglo-Saxon women.

If an Anglo-saxon woman does not like it, too bad for her. She cannot have me on her terms, I live by my own rules and won't deviate from them for her, because she does not make me happy. Ultimately, I think that is what counts. The same can be applied to the Anglo-Saxon woman, she will probably not be happy with me and thus should avoid me as a life partner.

And don't worry about the spelling of my handle, I am usually reffered to as MD or Dutchie or some such thing.. I'm not offended at all.

Cheers,

MD

lalla

Bronze
Mar 10, 2003
Eddy said:
To marry one is a different story. I'm talking from a "Gringo's" perspective. The latino men maintain their control over them so no problem. We have a tendency to be "weaker" and they take advantage of it. Keep them as mistresses and marry a good ol girl from back home. (Hope my wife doen't read this. LOL)

Hello people

Havent been here in a long while.....and when i do come back....look what i find :lick:

We make good mistresses?? well i will be damned, i have heard it all....

u might be looking in el malecon for a serious chick, u wont find one my friend, and its so PHUCKED up that u think that latinas are better kept as mistresses, in that case you will never experience a full fledge relationship which involves complete devotion and a raw LATINA passionate love......whomever u have encountered that is willing to be your mistress is simply a woman with no values or self love, so how can u possibly expect to get more then a mistress can offer?? and that applies to every woman....i know my share of brits (i work for a British Institution) and they can be as callus (sp?)

NOT to say u are doing this....just a mere observation....

what a shame, ur missing out on such beauty, devotion and PASSION....my lovely GRINGO.....

smooches all....

will i regret saying this? tomorrow morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.