Robert, any Russian programmer?

Barnabe

Dec 20, 2002
Robert,

On 2 past threads you mentioned you knew skilled php/mysql russian programmers (alex?)

I had an Indian guy on rentacoder.com working on a small project I placed there. He had to leave the job after doing 50%.

Just asking if you think of someone,

Thanks,

Barnab?

rdost

Feb 13, 2004
Robert said:
Email me robert@dr1.com with job specs and I will pass on the info.

I use Rentacoder a LOT. The only problems I have ever had were with ones from India.

The best ones have been from Russia. What language are you programming in? I know a couple I could pass their names onto you....bypass the RAC fees.

Barnabe

Dec 20, 2002
rdost said:
I use Rentacoder a LOT. The only problems I have ever had were with ones from India.

The best ones have been from Russia. What language are you programming in? I know a couple I could pass their names onto you....bypass the RAC fees.

1) Rentacoder is a great service, I don't mind paying fees
2) The Indian people were very hard working, nice people, just that I didn't need a 80% completed job
3) php/mysql+js

Barnab?

rdost

Feb 13, 2004
Barnabe said:
1) Rentacoder is a great service, I don't mind paying fees
2) The Indian people were very hard working, nice people, just that I didn't need a 80% completed job
3) php/mysql+js

Barnabé

I use a guy named Sergey who is at . I know he planned on taking the summer off but he might be back by now. Very reasonable rates (i.e. $8-10 per hour I think)

Last edited by a moderator:

Barnabe

Dec 20, 2002
rdost said:
I use a guy named Sergey who is at . I know he planned on taking the summer off but he might be back by now. Very reasonable rates (i.e. $8-10 per hour I think)

What a deal,

Barnabé

Last edited by a moderator: