Ice Cream

Sharron

Dec 19, 2002
Can anyone please tell me where I can rent a "Mr Whippy" type ice cream machine.

Thank you

Sharron

Dec 19, 2002
A free standing electrical appliance about the size of a fridge that dispenses the softer ice cream (not the type you scoop out of a plastic container)through a leaver or leavers on the machine.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
It is called;"Soft Serve Ice Cream"

In the USA you get it at the "Dairy Queen" and other fast food places. Only place I have seen it is at "Hache" hardware store on Kennedy ,Santo Domingo.Machine Not for sale,just the ice cream.But you could ask where they got the machine.
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Sharron

Dec 19, 2002
Chris

Thanks, if I don?t get any more responses I?ll get someone to go and look for me.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I know where to get cotton candy machines and popcorn machines.

Let me look and see if the guy has a soft icecream machine.

I presume you want this for a children's birthday party??

HB

juanita

Bronze
Apr 22, 2004
La Sirena

I also saw the machine at La Sirena in the MultiCentro Churchill...the girl using it looks pretty friendly, you might want to check with her! :confused:

Sharron

Dec 19, 2002
For HB

Thanks for responding.

I actually want it on a long term rental basis, or to buy. I know you can rent them monthly in the UK but not sure about here.

I have found an ideal spot to sell the ice cream and have the name of the land owner but can?t do anymore until I have some facts and figures about the cost of the machine.

cork

Aug 23, 2003
soft serve

Sharron, The soft serve machine is half of the problem. What about the soft serve mix, a mix of 4% butter fat and polysorbates that does not freeze solid.

Also the machine vary from small counter tops units to 3 phase 240V water cooled machines. (I have three) see coldelite or electro-freeze or Taylor websites.

A good soft serve would be great, a great hand dipped would be heavenly.

cork
owner Hanna Banana's gourmet ice cream

cork

Aug 23, 2003
cork said:
Sharron, The soft serve machine is half of the problem. What about the soft serve mix, a mix of 4% butter fat and polysorbates that does not freeze solid.

Also the machine vary from small counter tops units to 3 phase 240V water cooled machines. (I have three) see coldelite or electro-freeze or Taylor websites.

A good soft serve would be great, a great hand dipped would be heavenly.

cork
owner Hanna Banana's gourmet ice cream

We are based in Springfield MO, but are retiring after 20 plus years in food. We bought a house in Sosua. We currently go to DR each month for a week or so.

cork

Sharron

Dec 19, 2002
Update

Thanks for all the answers I got I have found the machine I want. It?s on order and I will be in business early January.