Sto. Dgo. - Bavaro Bus Schedule

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
A friend of mine mentioned the other day that the Expreso Bavaro (Sitrabapu) was adding on new buses to their schedule. Anyone know the new schedule by any chance?

Thx!!

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
Managed to get the phone number for the station. For those interested, the new departure hours for Sto. Dgo. and Punta Cana are:

7:00am
10:00am
2:00pm
4:00pm

Ciao!

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
Welcome news

There are more options. This is welcome news. I will no longer have to get up early in the am to drive a guest to the bus station. Of course my position will change, if my better half gives me the evil eye.

Thanks KateP and regards,
PJT

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
It is my pleasure to inform you that as of last Monday, there's a new Expreso Punta Cana starting up. It's the same folks as Expreso Bavaro but with the difference that the station is going to be in Punta Cana and not Bavaro.

For now, there'll be 1 bus daily, leaving Punta Cana at 8am from Plaza Genaro en Veron (soon to be changed to Plaza Galerias in front of the airport). From Santo Domingo the bus will be leaving from the same point at 2:55pm, with pick up in parque Enriquillo and supposedly will go all the way to Nuevo Juanillo which is basically CapCana.

I'll let you know if I get more information.