Same guy different pair of pants??

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
COROLLA24 said:
Soybella: , MEN will be MEN and they cheat, lie, hurt, beat, etc... Its a matter of trusting and feeling. Corolla24

I'm sorry but if you truly beleive that may I suggest home grown. It's a hell of a lot cheaper. Ok just kidding Couldn't help myself. ;)

Every person is different and no one can tell you if your guy is worth it or not.

COROLLA24

Apr 11, 2004
community.webshots.com
Anna Coniglio said:
I'm sorry but if you truly beleive that may I suggest home grown. It's a hell of a lot cheaper. Ok just kidding Couldn't help myself. ;)

Every person is different and no one can tell you if your guy is worth it or not.

I dont understand what you are trying to say? If I truly beleive what? What did I say wrong?
I was just saying that wether a guy is from dominican republic or canada or italy I don't think one cheats more on others, or lie more then others. I am just saying that alot of people say alot of bad bad bad things about DR men. And well I have met/dated alot of bad bad bad men in my city in Ontario. I completly understand many men in DR want to get out and think its better elsewhere, and will lie to get out and have many gf's or wives. No different then here in Canada.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
COROLLA24 said:
I dont understand what you are trying to say? If I truly beleive what? What did I say wrong?
I was just saying that wether a guy is from dominican republic or canada or italy I don't think one cheats more on others, or lie more then others. I am just saying that alot of people say alot of bad bad bad things about DR men. And well I have met/dated alot of bad bad bad men in my city in Ontario. I completly understand many men in DR want to get out and think its better elsewhere, and will lie to get out and have many gf's or wives. No different then here in Canada.
Wow, what exactly do you do to make the guys you have met cheat, lie, hurt, beat, for Christs sake? You should look to yourself to see what drove all these guys to WHOMP YOUR ARSE!

What do you say to a woman with 2 black eyes?

You should have listened the first time!

COROLLA24

Apr 11, 2004
community.webshots.com
Escott said:
Wow, what exactly do you do to make the guys you have met cheat, lie, hurt, beat, for Christs sake? You should look to yourself to see what drove all these guys to WHOMP YOUR ARSE!

What do you say to a woman with 2 black eyes?

You should have listened the first time!

WHO THE HELL RAISED YOU? Wow you are something else. So because a guy decides to take out his messed up anger on his gf, and decides to kick the crap out of her for no apparent reason, its her fault? Wow I pity the women that has to put up with you. Not all girls DRIVE their guy to "whomp their arse!" You have some nerve!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Since we got off topic again I thought maybe it would be a good idea to discuss this new "Subject"

It has been mentioned that there are good and bad guys all over the world and I couldn't agree more. So the topic here is if you seem to attract the bad guys at home what are your changes of attracting a good guy in the DR?

You know what they say, if you don't change "you" you will keep attracting the same guy but in different pants. ;)

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
COROLLA24 said:
I am just saying that alot of people say alot of bad bad bad things about DR men. .

Please understand that people say bad bad things about sankies not ALL DR men are sankies. So it's up to each individual to figure out if their man is a sankie, womanizer, gigalo or a good guy. If you're armed with info you should figure it out soon enough.

COROLLA24

Apr 11, 2004
community.webshots.com
Anna Coniglio said:
So the topic here is if you seem to attract the bad guys at home what are your changes of attracting a good guy in the DR?

You know what they say, if you don't change "you" you will keep attracting the same guy but in different pants. ;)

I see what you are saying, and I see your point. BUT yet again, I never said I only attract bad men. I have been with great wonderful men but it just didn't work out for whatever reason. So I don't just keep attracting bad guys, and I know for a fact there is nothing about me that needs to be changed, I know its the city I need to change.

Lee-Lee

Oct 17, 2002
COROLLA24 said:
I have been with great wonderful men but it just didn't work out for whatever reason. So I don't just keep attracting bad guys, and I know for a fact there is nothing about me that needs to be changed, I know its the city I need to change.

changing a city does not change human nature..... if you haven't met the right guy changing thecity wouldn't accelerate it. it's simply not your time.

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Such wise words coming from Lee-Lee!

I must say you have matured girl!!
I must also agree with you......while my guy was a foreigner I met him six blocks from home in my hometown!
Just because one hasn't met Mr. Right at home doesn't mean one should fall off the deep end when on vacation in a foreign country!
That said it also doesn't mean that one won't meet the love of their life in a foreign land.......it does mean that one should take all the precautions with a long distance relationship that one would take with an "at home" relationship.
When considering a relationship with a Dominican one must also keep in mind HB's Golden Rules as well as the vast cultural and moral differences between the two countries. Lifestyle is also very important if one is contemplating leaving their home country to move to the DR to be in a relationship. Especially if that relationship is with someone from a much lower socio-economic level. My mother used to have a saying (help me out here ANNA) that went something like this......"Love goes out the window when hunger comes knocking at the door!".
Just take things slowly -verrryyy s-l-o-w-l-y and be sure to spend some time in the DR -temporarily- living the life you will live BEFORE making the move permanently!

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Lost

Lambada said:
If he can afford different pants, Anna, he must be doing quite well as a sankie! :cheeky:
Somehow I got lost in this thread. I do know for a fact that when I am in the Dominican Rrepublic I only ware pants about 35% of the time. Got to love those Dominican women.
Charlie

Rio~San~juan

Aug 3, 2004
www.faceparty.co.uk
Pimp Daddy There!!!!

is that the reason why you like the dominican republic so much??
because you can get your leg over anytime you like?

i hope you use protection, if not your probably riddled. also sometimes a condom doesnt work. the sexual health nurse at school always used to tell us that, if i was you i would go and get myself checked!

also more to the point.
if you like these dominican girls so much, why dont you get yourself a relationship going instead of just F**cking them.

if that fails you could always become there pimp!

ANNA - you blast us but your blastin this guy, he only spends 35% of the time with his pants on, dont you think thats alittle SICK?
:rolleyes:

chuckuindy said:
Somehow I got lost in this thread. I do know for a fact that when I am in the Dominican Rrepublic I only ware pants about 35% of the time. Got to love those Dominican women.
Charlie

prismaspeck

Aug 29, 2004
?

just because you've met some easy women...it doesn't mean all of us dominican women are like that....of course....how many women have you met here....

By the way...get tested FAST!

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
COROLLA24 said:
WHO THE HELL RAISED YOU? Wow you are something else. So because a guy decides to take out his messed up anger on his gf, and decides to kick the crap out of her for no apparent reason, its her fault? Wow I pity the women that has to put up with you. Not all girls DRIVE their guy to "whomp their arse!" You have some nerve!
Nope I was saying that a woman that has the crap busted out of her by many men is the problem. I was responding with humor but was only half kidding when I said that. You think you need to change a city which of course is a joke. You need to change something down deep inside yourself.

You pity the women that has to put up with me? I don't beat women, I don't disrespect women, I don't cheat nor do I lie. If I felt that I had to I would move on to greener pastures. I treat women like they deserve to be treated and if that means that they are bad and should be treated like crap I stop seeing them and don't waste my time with trash. I know you will take offense at that also but you need to hear it at some point.

You sound very Dominican in some ways. They blame the "ODDERGUY" for all their problems and "THEY" never are the cause of anything. I see things differently. If you are a person that constantly has a doody storm circling around them it is probably your fault.

I think you are a sick pup and need help if you think that you need to change cities to not get the crap knocked out of you or be lied to or cheated on. They have sliding scales at clinics here and I would guess they do where you live so seek some help.

Regards,
Scott

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Rio~San~juan said:
if you like these dominican girls so much, why dont you get yourself a relationship going instead of just F**cking them.

ANNA - you blast us but your blastin this guy, he only spends 35% of the time with his pants on, dont you think thats alittle SICK?

For pete sakes get to know the characters around here then you'd know who's joking and who is having a relationship.

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Pay close attention to the following and also to Escott's advice!

MommC said:
Just because one hasn't met Mr. Right at home doesn't mean one should fall off the deep end when on vacation in a foreign country!
That said it also doesn't mean that one won't meet the love of their life in a foreign land.......it does mean that one should take all the precautions with a long distance relationship that one would take with an "at home" relationship.
When considering a relationship with a Dominican one must also keep in mind HB's Golden Rules as well as the vast cultural and moral differences between the two countries. Lifestyle is also very important if one is contemplating leaving their home country to move to the DR to be in a relationship. Especially if that relationship is with someone from a much lower socio-economic level. My mother used to have a saying (help me out here ANNA) that went something like this......"Love goes out the window when hunger comes knocking at the door!".
Just take things slowly -verrryyy s-l-o-w-l-y and be sure to spend some time in the DR -temporarily- living the life you will live BEFORE making the move permanently!

It's very true that most women seem to continually "fall" for the same type of male. Note women married to alcoholics....should they divorce or become widowed, 98% of the time they will marry another alcoholic. Something inside themselves causes them to seek out the same "personality" that they were in a relationship with previously. Same goes for abusers! So some soul searching is in order and also a good look at where you are meeting your male friends.
Lee Lee and Scott and others are CORRECT when they say changing the city won't change the results! There IS such a thing a being a sucker for punishment and one must truly consider if that is what they are and find out how to break the cycle! :confused:
If this is NOT the problem than one must seriously consider what it is about themselves that ATTRACTS such men!

Last edited:

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
So there

Rio~San~juan said:
is that the reason why you like the dominican republic so much??
because you can get your leg over anytime you like?

i hope you use protection, if not your probably riddled. also sometimes a condom doesnt work. the sexual health nurse at school always used to tell us that, if i was you i would go and get myself checked!

also more to the point.

What Anna is trying to tell you is that:

1. I do not need to use protection as I am involved in a long term relationship with a very wonderful Dominican woman who I trust without question. Also, I have been in this relationship for much longer than you and your Dominican love.

2. To my knowledge I have never, as you say, f**k?ed any woman. I find that disgusting. I have however made love to many.

3. Pimping is illegal in the Dominican Republic and I prefer to make money the old fashion way, by working.

4. As for wearing my pants only 35% of the time, I sleep in the nude, take two showers per day, and my woman takes very good care of me. Your b/f should be so lucky.

As in almost every case Anna, is the voice of reason and understanding here, so please get off her back. She may not agree with all I say but I believe she respects me for who I am.
Charlie