evaristo

Aug 28, 2004
Hi!
There are buses from Juan Dolio to Bayahibe?
Know price ,frequency and time of travel?

From Bayahibe ( La Romana) to Islas Catalina and Saona , there are people that can take me on boat ?
Know the price and time of travel?

I?m asking this because I?d love snorkeling , diving , and cristal turquise waters and heard that this is the best place for.

Gretings from Portugal
Rui

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Yes,yes and yes!

You can take a bus from Juan Dolio to La Romana or to Bayahibe.
However if it's diving,snorkeling that you want you can also book trips right in Juan Dolio that will take you to the best places......
sorry I don't have prices but the buses run every half hour or so if you want to go it alone.
From La Romana you make your way to the dock and find a boat to take you. There is also a dive shop at the marina that can arrange diving or snorkeling for you.
Same goes for Bayahibe..........there is a dive shop in the village near the harbour that will arrange dives or snorkeling. You can also get a boat to take you to Saona right in Bayahibe and most often right from La Romana.
Hope this helps a little......

evaristo

Aug 28, 2004
Thank you MommC

I aprecciate your help.

MommC said:
You can take a bus from Juan Dolio to La Romana or to Bayahibe.
However if it's diving,snorkeling that you want you can also book trips right in Juan Dolio that will take you to the best places......
sorry I don't have prices but the buses run every half hour or so if you want to go it alone.
From La Romana you make your way to the dock and find a boat to take you. There is also a dive shop at the marina that can arrange diving or snorkeling for you.
Same goes for Bayahibe..........there is a dive shop in the village near the harbour that will arrange dives or snorkeling. You can also get a boat to take you to Saona right in Bayahibe and most often right from La Romana.
Hope this helps a little......