JET BLUE is ONLY FLYING once a day to STI LATE AT NIGHT

Jun 5, 2004
This is a letter I am writing to JET BLUE I am Writting about them cancelling the morning flight to sti. Do you Think that JB should cancel this flight?

The first thing I would like to do is to congratulate Jet Blue on your tremendous service especially that one which you are offering to the Dominican Republic. I have flown with Jet Blue and will not doubt to fly as much as a million times because of its great service. I have detected two problems on Jet Blue and unfortunately they both have to do with one same matter, scheduling. The flights to the Dominican Republic are most of the time late by more than 40 minutes. This is specially to the city of Santiago. The most important reason why I am writing this letter to Jet Blue is because of your canceling of flights B6423/B6424. These flights flew the JFK-STI-JFK at an morning schedule. I believe that this is the greatest error that Jet Blue has made for the simple reason that your competence (AA,CO,) have flights at those times and I believe that the passangers (mostly Dominicans) will prefer to fly on these airlines on a flexible schedule and pay a few extra dollars than travel late at night. Your summer season was not that bad to cancel a flight. I was trying to get a flight and everything was full. Instead of canceling flights you should add more flights. I have one question was flight 423 cancel to serve Nassau, Bahamas? I have some suggestions that Jet Blue can take to stop the disaster that will be coming. Cancel a flight on the JFK-SJU-JFK I believe they have six flights and one taken away from them to serve STI will not do a great impact because I think that the Dominicans passangers will have much more use of that flight than the Puerto Ricans since they have so many choices to choose from. I believe that if Jet Blue does not fix their scheduling to the Dominican Republic, both SDQ and STI because I did not mention that the schedule for SDQ was just as bad as the one of STI the airline will be gone very soon from the country.

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
and jet Blue would answer:

it is not a mandatory to use our blue planes, feel free to take a ride with CO, AA, NA, US, DL or Dutch Caribbean Airlines.

It is a private company and they fly the schedule they like to, since USA is not like People Republic of China, opinion of masses is not that important!

sorry to be so direct! :chinese:

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
I doubt that they will respond that way. Why can't you give an unbiased answer?

Jetblue is the reson why fares to DR as at an all time low.

you need to get off the hatorade also

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
aviastar said:
nope, DELTA is the one who declared these fares under low cost.

really? I disagree

I remember Jetblue kicking off the sale for 69 O/W.

Delta had fares for a little bit over 300 dollars for the first two weeks of their inauguration flights to DR. After that, Delta fares were up there with CO and AA. Ony after Jetblue had the sale, AA matched it, then Delta.

Jetblue has had low fares from the beginning, not just for a week or so.

so in essence, I repeat myself ; you can thank Jetblue

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
well, i can give you all proofs that DL offered first 99 USD OW fare, then CO, AA and US posted the same fares.

Anyway, you can't compare normal flight with one that departs at 3 00 AM. So Jet Blue doesn't count!

By the way, today DL offers 262 USD round trip, it is cheaper tha those night flights with JB! :eek:

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
aviastar said:
well, i can give you all proofs that DL offered first 99 USD OW fare, then CO, AA and US posted the same fares.

Anyway, you can't compare normal flight with one that departs at 3 00 AM. So Jet Blue doesn't count!

By the way, today DL offers 262 USD round trip, it is cheaper tha those night flights with JB! :eek:

JBLU does not count because the flight is at night? are you kidding me or what?!? I will leave it at that

as far as Delta and their 262 R/T, very good..I like that

Jozee74

Sep 3, 2004
Jet Blue

I was trying to book a flight through JB is it just me or do they fly only once a day to a specific airport in D.R. and late night. AA has roundtrip tickets for less than $310.00 and they have various hours. whats $50 to $75 more if you can get to D.R early afternoon and start enjoying the trip :p

Last edited: