information please

krissy

Sep 2, 2004
Hello everybody my name is Kristina and i live in new jersey.us. i am supposed to be traveling to DR on saturday morning for a 7 day vacation in punta cana.. now all weather reports are different..could someone please help me and tell me what the weather is going to be like the next couple of days. im glad Frances moved past you in DR.. I feel so bad for everybody if this does make landfall..everybody are in my prayers.

Gabriela

Bronze
Dec 4, 2003
krissy said:
Hello everybody my name is Kristina and i live in new jersey.us. i am supposed to be traveling to DR on saturday morning for a 7 day vacation in punta cana.. now all weather reports are different..could someone please help me and tell me what the weather is going to be like the next couple of days. im glad Frances moved past you in DR.. I feel so bad for everybody if this does make landfall..everybody are in my prayers.

Dear Kristina,
Predictions often are wrong. But check weather.com for the SE DR. I'm sure you'll have a great time in Punta Cana rain or shine.

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
P.C. weather

Krissy,

Right now, midday, Thursday, the temperature is hovering at 87 F in the shade, there is plenty of sun peeking through the fair weather clouds. I'm looking into my crystal ball and the recipe should be the same throughout the weekend. There is always a possibility of afternoon and evening showers, no big deal, over as fast as they start.

Enjoy your stay and regards,
PJT

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
1:20pm

I just spoke with my novia in La Roamana on the SE coast and she says that the weather is very hot, no rain, and only showers in the forecast.

Have a wonderful vacation.
Charlie