Hola, ex lurker, newbie here!!!

DROfMyDreams

Sep 2, 2004
Hi all. Say hello to the new kid in town. I have been reading the forums on this site for over 2 months, ever since my dad told me about it. Most of the things tha I see are very nice and informative. Alot of troublemakers but also many nice people. I am here to learn about my parent's country. Gracias in advance and please take it easy with me, at least until I become an old poster.

NubeLuz

Jul 23, 2004
welcome

Welcome to DR1, don't worry about trouble makers and hope you get to discover the nice DR a little more. Have you ever been there ??

NubeLuz -xxx-

DROfMyDreams said:
Hi all. Say hello to the new kid in town. I have been reading the forums on this site for over 2 months, ever since my dad told me about it. Most of the things tha I see are very nice and informative. Alot of troublemakers but also many nice people. I am here to learn about my parent's country. Gracias in advance and please take it easy with me, at least until I become an old poster.

Jane J.

ditz
Jan 3, 2002
Get out of here, newbie - you suck!

Juuuuuust joking, DRofmyDreams. You are welcome here!

JANET/NJ

Jun 21, 2004
Hey...

DROfMyDreams said:
Welcome aboard..........where in the DR are your parents from?
Have you visited? Tell us a bit more about yourself? :classic:

DROfMyDreams

Sep 2, 2004
Wow, thanks guys!!!

JANET/NJ said:
Welcome aboard..........where in the DR are your parents from?
Have you visited? Tell us a bit more about yourself? :classic:
Nice, 3 welcomes out of so many members, :laugh: .

Nube:
thanks, I do have a strong skin for my age.

Thanks, Jane J.

JANET/NJ:
My parents are from SD.
I have been there a few times.
About me?, well, I just saw that there is a chat room here so I will not bore you ppl with my resume and I will leave it for the chat room.
Thanks damas!.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Welcome to the MadHouse DROFMYDREAMS - may your posts be insightful, your thoughts & views informative & your arguments respectful!!!

Have fun & enjoy - Grahame.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
I don't think we will find your resume boring, DROfMyDreams. And I think it is excellent that you want to find out more about your parents' country. Although they probably know more about the DR than many of us. Welcome & we look forward to hearing from you.