NYC Bachateros!

LaPinea

Mar 18, 2004
They have announced Antony Santos for about 10 parties tonight and about 25 for tomorrow. Does anyone have an idea which club(s) are the most realiable? I know he may be able to make to about 2 or 3, but never ALL the ones they've announced!

Any suggestions? I really want to go see him either tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks.

Marianopolita

Former Spanish forum Mod 2010-2021
Dec 26, 2003
Good luck!

Also don't forget to check other websites like sabordominicano.com in the "foro de bachata" section. If you have patience you will get the information you need.

-Lesley D

LaPinea said:
They have announced Antony Santos for about 10 parties tonight and about 25 for tomorrow. Does anyone have an idea which club(s) are the most realiable? I know he may be able to make to about 2 or 3, but never ALL the ones they've announced!

Any suggestions? I really want to go see him either tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks.

Last edited:

LaPinea

Mar 18, 2004
Lesley D said:
Good luck!

Also don't forget to check other websites like sabordominicano.com in the "foro de bachata" section. If you have patience you will get the information you need.

-Lesley D

Thanks Lesly!

Chris_NJ

Bronze
Dec 17, 2003
I know he is supposed to be at Mirage (on Dykman) tomorrow night. I think with Krisspy. I also heard that they will be in Queens at Amrosaura (don't how it is spelled). Also at Umbrella on 202nd on Thursday.

What else has anyone heard?

JANET/NJ

Jun 21, 2004
Antonys' back (El Mayimbe)

Chris_NJ said:
I know he is supposed to be at Mirage (on Dykman) tomorrow night. I think with Krisspy. I also heard that they will be in Queens at Amrosaura (don't how it is spelled). Also at Umbrella on 202nd on Thursday.

What else has anyone heard?

I also heard on the radio that he will be at the Mirage.
The Mirage usually comes thru with its announcements....i myself intend to be there, so far the tickets are 30$, but God knows what they will be at the door tomorrow.
Come early if you want a table. :classic:

Marianopolita

Former Spanish forum Mod 2010-2021
Dec 26, 2003
Pure fun!

Okay so Janet you are the first to say that you are going. Therefore, I will be hoping to get the scoop from you. Sounds like you are in for a fun time! Baila por m?. Please.

I could hear those bachatas now. The best of the old and new:

* Voy pa'lla
* Coraz?n culpable
*Por mi timidez
*Me quiero morir
*Cuanto lamento
*Si volvieras
*P?game tu vicio
*Ay de m?, ay de ti
*Por qu? lo hiciste

Okay, let me go this is getting too sentimental.

Do enjoy!

-Lesley D

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
i think i am missing something here....are there good show dates over this current (labor day) weekend here in NYC? I would definitely go!! Am looking for something "different" to do this weekend.

LaPinea

Mar 18, 2004
JANET/NJ said:
I also heard on the radio that he will be at the Mirage.
The Mirage usually comes thru with its announcements....i myself intend to be there, so far the tickets are 30$, but God knows what they will be at the door tomorrow.
Come early if you want a table. :classic:

Actually Janet, you specified two of my most hated traits of live concerts/fiestas: the high price and not getting a table... El mayimbe is worth it, but I'm still thinking about it way hard b4 I make my decision.

Save me a seat would you?