American women dating dominican Men?

Status
Not open for further replies.

perfctbratt

Sep 6, 2004
Just wondering.. I have dated a few dominican males(wow) and I am seeing another now. He is very affectionate and is sort of possesive when other males look my way. Question is we have been seeing each other for two months now and also work together. He is very touchy feely as far as hands, kisses, hugs.. Which most american guys arent so thank heavens for DR guys! He comes over to hang out and just be together; the whole wine, dinner thing! Yet when it comes to having sex, he says he wants to wait? He says he has something lingering he needs to deal with first(I havent asked what/who b/c we are not officially together). American guys I have dated would not hesitate at the question of having sex.. something lingering or not..lol... so any ideas on what I should make of this? Are there certain views dr has of american women? Thank you all in advance

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Welcome to DR1

To the usual people;

I hope we can have a discussion that doen't have anyone bashing everyone else. Let's try it for once OK?

Thanks

perfctbratt

Sep 6, 2004
Thanks

Guess that would be good being as I am new and so far enjoy reading this forum? lol Thanks again

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
perfctbratt said:
Just wondering.. I have dated a few dominican males(wow) and I am seeing another now. He is very affectionate and is sort of possesive when other males look my way. Question is we have been seeing each other for two months now and also work together. He is very touchy feely as far as hands, kisses, hugs.. Which most american guys arent so thank heavens for DR guys! He comes over to hang out and just be together; the whole wine, dinner thing! Yet when it comes to having sex, he says he wants to wait? He says he has something lingering he needs to deal with first(I havent asked what/who b/c we are not officially together). American guys I have dated would not hesitate at the question of having sex.. something lingering or not..lol... so any ideas on what I should make of this? Are there certain views dr has of american women? Thank you all in advance
Usually herpes outbreak lasts a bit over 3 weeks. Give him time, he will get around to it anytime now.
Good luck
AZB

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
AZB said:
Usually herpes outbreak lasts a bit over 3 weeks. Give him time, he will get around to it anytime now.
Good luck
AZB
I never was unlucky enough to get them or any other disease thankfully. I love when these gals come here proud and loud about their guys. Makes my heart fill up with hope! Thankfully everyone is able to get someone in this world. If it wasn't for Dominican Men there would be a lot of lonely ladies out there.

Good luck
Escott

stormer

Apr 27, 2004
sad but true

Escott said:
I never was unlucky enough to get them or any other disease thankfully. I love when these gals come here proud and loud about their guys. Makes my heart fill up with hope! Thankfully everyone is able to get someone in this world. If it wasn't for Dominican Men there would be a lot of lonely ladies out there.

Good luck
Escott

Yes, if it wasn't for dominican men, there would be a lot of lonely hefty ladies out and some not so hefty ones too!

DROfMyDreams

Sep 2, 2004
?

AZB said:
Good luck
AZB
AZB and Escott, did you people read the thread correctly?. She mentioned nothing about any std. Maybe the guy just wants to wait. Maybe the guy is not serious about her. Maybe the guy is having problems with his heart, meaning, maybe he is still in love with someone else still.

You two are scaring the hell out of this person and you should just chill out.
Why are you two doing this to this poor girl?. Would you like people to do it to you?. Do you have daughters?. If you do, I hope that they don't come to this site asking for anything and getting replies from the two of you.

People, stop being just plain nasty and be more respectful, just my opinion.

Anna, if you are the moderator on this forum, I guess that they did not listened to you.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Oh take a chill pill for pete sakes. She posted her intimate secrets on a public message board and she will get public opinion. It's not a personal attack. It's an opinion on why the guy won't have sex with her. It was a guess at what the problem might be.

If you have other thoughts then post them as you did and she can take her pick.

DROfMyDreams

Sep 2, 2004
Anna Coniglio said:
Oh take a chill pill for pete sakes. She posted her intimate secrets on a public message board and she will get public opinion. It's not a personal attack. It's an opinion on why the guy won't have sex with her. It was a guess at what the problem might be.

If you have other thoughts then post them as you did and she can take her pick.
Yes, she did asked a question to a very personal matter but why does it have to be something bad?. I did not see anybody saying "MAYBE he has herpes", I saw someone tell her "usually herpes outkreak lasts a bit over 3 weeks, give him time...". Now, if you don't see that as an attack, then I really do not know why you posted your warning.
What would I know, I am a newbie just like her and I know how some of you guys treat newbies.

Perfctbratt, look at him straight at his eyes and ask him why he does not wants to make love to you. If he does not gives you a honest answer, kiss him goodbye.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
DROfMyDreams said:
AZB and Escott, did you people read the thread correctly?. She mentioned nothing about any std. Maybe the guy just wants to wait. Maybe the guy is not serious about her. Maybe the guy is having problems with his heart, meaning, maybe he is still in love with someone else still.

Why are you two doing this to this poor girl?. Would you like people to do it to you?. Do you have daughters?. If you do, I hope that they don't come to this site asking for anything and getting replies from the two of you.

Anna, if you are the moderator on this forum, I guess that they did not listened to you.
What did I say other than I never caught anything ever but never mentioned her MAN? I wished her the best of luck and I don't know what else to say.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
DROfMyDreams said:
Perfctbratt, look at him straight at his eyes and ask him why he does not wants to make love to you. If he does not gives you a honest answer, kiss him goodbye.
She asked why he didn't want to not your opinion on what she should do. I quote

"so any ideas on what I should make of this? Are there certain views dr has of american women? Thank you all in advance"

She didn't ask what you thought she should do about this, but asked what she should make of this.

I find it rude and impolite of you to shove your feelings down the throat of another who didn't ask for your advice regarding what she should do.

How is that for rightous indignation!

LaPinea

Mar 18, 2004
Ok, back to the original question...

Im surprised that Anna didnt ask you to read up on the Mars vs Venus forum, very informative.

Ms. Bratt, rarely do Dominican men wait for the hell of it. I say look around and you will find what you are looking for.

Kaizen68

Aug 25, 2004
Boys Will Be Boys

LaPinea said:
Ok, back to the original question...

Im surprised that Anna didnt ask you to read up on the Mars vs Venus forum, very informative.

Ms. Bratt, rarely do Dominican men wait for the hell of it. I say look around and you will find what you are looking for.

It sounds like lover boy may have his hands full (no punt intended), he may be dealing with other relationship(s), steady or just flings.
We men will be men!
keep your eyes peeled for sincerity of lackthereof and other skills we men have honed throughout our existence. Condition yourself mentally, expect the worst;
T.A.K.E. Y.O.U.R. T.I.M.E.!
Read books from the "Chicken Soup For The Soul" series. Have Fun! afterall, you have one life to live; why waste it stressin' over petty stuff...

xamaicano

Apr 16, 2004
DROfMyDreams said:

Hey, it's a real possibility.

neilc

Aug 31, 2004
Don't get burn't

It could be that he is married and his wife has thrown him out and he?s giving it a bit of time hoping she will take him back.

Maybe a girlfriend and he can?t decide.

STD?s are common and should not be overlooked.

Women like to hear men say that they want to wait a bit before having sex. It makes them feel that they have his respect.

It could also be a good ploy to get the trust of an unsuspecting lady only to fleece them twice as much later.

Or it could actually mean that he?s fallen for you and wants to take it easy and therefore wants your respect.

Just my opinion but women always look at this differently than men. We seem to be more realistic than romantic.

I hope you find what your after. Just go in with both eyes open.
Good luck.

Neilc

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Men only go out with girls for sex.Now if she is is in the heavy weight division and looks like a cow then he may be just interested in her friendship ex: she buys beers and rents car and pays for dinner. She may think she owns him now because he spends time with her. She maybe mistaken and not seeing the complete picture. He just wants to buy more time and playing along as if he is interested in her, maybe a kiss here and there but never in public, only in private. When she will become too aggresive, he may walk away.
Now here is a trick: if its the case I mentioned above then do the following.
Take him to your apartment and make him drink alot of brugal. Keep playing britney spears music and keep refering to yourself as britney. Soon you will notice (after 1 liter or maybe a bit more) he will begin to see you as britney spears. Then just shoot for the kill. Warning: this maybe your last date with him so make the best out of it.
Good luck.
AZB

Red_Girl

Mar 5, 2004
I think what she was looking for is whether Dominican men in particular tend to wait to have sex. Um, I would say the answer is no. If I were you, I would look for another reason, and you may have answered your own question when you said that American men wouldn't wait regardless of any residual relationships. If you read the other threads in the Sankie forum, you'll see that Dominican men are the same. When I first read your post, STD is what came to my mind too. I would insist on being tested (both of you) before pursuing this relationship to the next level. It's better to be safe than sorry. Good luck.

dwntwn22

Aug 25, 2003
sex?

AZB said:
Men only go out with girls for sex.Now if she is is in the heavy weight division and looks like a cow then he may be just interested in her friendship ex: she buys beers and rents car and pays for dinner. She may think she owns him now because he spends time with her. She maybe mistaken and not seeing the complete picture. He just wants to buy more time and playing along as if he is interested in her, maybe a kiss here and there but never in public, only in private. When she will become too aggresive, he may walk away.
Now here is a trick: if its the case I mentioned above then do the following.
Take him to your apartment and make him drink alot of brugal. Keep playing britney spears music and keep refering to yourself as britney. Soon you will notice (after 1 liter or maybe a bit more) he will begin to see you as britney spears. Then just shoot for the kill. Warning: this maybe your last date with him so make the best out of it.
Good luck.
AZB
AZB...I just laughed out loud at my computer in the middle of work....but can I pretend to be someone besides Britney or does it only work with Britney Spears music, I would much rather look like Janet Jackson....hahaha....

lizzyjl80

Jun 16, 2004
Whos Considereda Newbie And What Is Considered An Attack

DROfMyDreams said:
Yes, she did asked a question to a very personal matter but why does it have to be something bad?. I did not see anybody saying "MAYBE he has herpes", I saw someone tell her "usually herpes outkreak lasts a bit over 3 weeks, give him time...". Now, if you don't see that as an attack, then I really do not know why you posted your warning.
What would I know, I am a newbie just like her and I know how some of you guys treat newbies.

let me tell you a story when i first came to this site i was heartbroken and about to cut some dody part over some stupid a##hole in Dr that thinks hes some hot sh** and i put my questions out ther and i must say that they werent very nice i was actually thinking about doing some crazy things and these people can tell you that i seemed a bit crazy and i got the same reactions that you guys got but remember you have to be a little thick skinned about things becasue like they say in my country "no hay peor ciego que el que no quiere ver"

Im not saying that what they said is true but who knows. Let me be clear on something
I AM NOT ATTACKING ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!

Im just expressing an opinion I got alot of negative things written back to me and at first i thought they were cruel but hey its just the internet. now ive got escott rubbing my ankle all the time.

so maybe what im trying to say is that you need to stop having hissy fits every time someone expresses their opinion becasue sweety thats why you re here to do just that

Believe me when i say that im not taking sides Im merely trying to shed some light as to this internet situation :)

Status
Not open for further replies.