Felix Sanchez Address.

gucancan

Apr 29, 2003
I live in London and a Caribbean musician ask me if I could send Felix Sanchez a tape of a song he wrote inspired on his success. Could anyone point me in the right direction to send Felix this great gesture?

Spirit7

Aug 26, 2004
Thanks Felix!

Felix Sanchez Has To Be Recognized For Giving Dominicans A Great, Undeserved Gift. The Only Credit The Dr Can Take In Felix's Development Is Giving Birth To His Parents And They, In Turn, Should Take All The Credit For Transmitting To Him Their Culture And Roots.

We Have No Way Of Paying Him Back Except For This Recognition Of His Great Personal Merits In Addition To His Superior Athletic Performances.

project9

May 29, 2004
Spirit7: it's quite a pain to read your post when every word starts with a capital letter, i guess it must be twice the pain to write like that ...

Spirit7

Aug 26, 2004
not me

project9 said:
Spirit7: it's quite a pain to read your post when every word starts with a capital letter, i guess it must be twice the pain to write like that ...

Somehow the system did it....not me...

DON MIGUEL

Jan 4, 2003
We Need Spirit !

Spirit7 said:
Felix Sanchez Has To Be Recognized For Giving Dominicans A Great, Undeserved Gift. The Only Credit The Dr Can Take In Felix's Development Is Giving Birth To His Parents And They, In Turn, Should Take All The Credit For Transmitting To Him Their Culture And Roots.

We Have No Way Of Paying Him Back Except For This Recognition Of His Great Personal Merits In Addition To His Superior Athletic Performances.

Thank you Spirit7 for your thoughts.
The Brotherhood of Humanity need great thoughts and acts.

Don Miguel
Put a smile on your face and a spring in your step.

Cuba5060

May 19, 2006
New Engaging Book on Camag?ey Cuba Celebrates Life!

New Engaging Book on Camag?ey Cuba Celebrates Life!
CUBA, I REMEMBER YOU/CUBA, TE RECUERDO
By OSCAR M. RAM?REZ-ORBEA, PH.D.
$19.95
**Cuba, I Remember You is a book about family, love, relationships, and survival in difficult circumstances that all readers will find to be a wonderful reading experience.
Bettie Corbin Tucker
For IP Book Reviewers
Independent Professional Reviewers

See more about the book at:
http://cubairememberyou.zoomshare.com/

CUBA, I REMEMBER YOU/CUBA, TE RECUERDO
By OSCAR M. RAM?REZ-ORBEA, PH.D.

A collection of 14 short stories, all in Spanish and English, based on the author?s experiences of childhood before and after the Communist revolution. Includes Appendix for educators wishing to use the book in Spanish or English foreign language classes. Lots of nostalgia for those who knew Cuba in the 50?s and 60?s and plenty of humor for readers in general. Includes also many period family photographs that illustrate the stories and bring them vividly to life!

About the Author

Dr. Oscar M. Ram?rez-Orbea, was born in Camag?ey, Cuba, in 1955. He emigrated with his family to the US in 1966, after completing elementary school in his home country. He longs one day to return to his native city of Camag?ey and to all the fond memories it holds for him. CUBA, I REMEMBER YOU/CUBA, TE RECUERDO is Dr. Ram?rez?s first narrative work. More

Available now from Airleaf Publishing (www.airleaf.com) or call today to order your copy at 1-800-342?6068.

Product Details
Paperback: 392 pages
Publisher: Airleaf Publishing; 1st edition (January 10, 2006)
Language: English, Spanish
ISBN: 1594539553