Luperon Beach Hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 9, 2002
Has anyone stayed at the Luperon Beach recently? A work colleague of mine is going there soon with her husband, and has been asking me about it. I've never stayed there so can't give her any specific information, but I wondered if anyone on the board has any recent first hand knowledge? Do the tour operators offer the same sorts of trips as you can get from POP?

Also, I gather there isn't much to the town of Luperon itself, but if anyone can recommend any bars I would be grateful.

Thanks in advance.

Nov 5, 2004
Don't know if this is too late to give you the information,
But there is a nice disco clsoe the resort called La Luna, which is technically located in La Rusia, but is actually closer to the resort. Anyone from the resort can give you the proper directions, and someone would be more then happy to give you a ride probably.
There is another nice disco in town..it is just past the main town square on the left.
Also just opened up a little bar..not sure what it is like, as it wasnt fully opened when I left last time, but it looked very modern...right down the street from the in town disco, right across from the town park. There is a little restaraunt called Gina's, owned by a very Deutch girl, has a pool table, drinks and good food. Also there is the "Relax Club Bar" which is a nice place to...relax. lol. Right on the main corner where eveyone sits with their motercycles waiting to give you a ride wherever you want for about 20 pesos.

Hope this might help if it is not too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.