NYC September 10th Party Completed!

johnsr

Bronze
Apr 13, 2002
Another GREAT evening at DRK! I can only speak for myself, but it did appear that everyone attending the NYC get together last night had a great time (I know I did).
Larry, thank you for doing such a good job in organizing and making last night such a success.
Attending were Larry, Scott, Keith, Badpiece, Platano, El Tigure, johne, Cris from NJ, and Keith's friend.
Attending also were some of the most beautiful women in NYC, Lina, Betty, Bugsey, LaPina (talldrink), Chopical, and Chris's lovely girl friend.
Thanks to Keith you was kind enough to make a "NYC Get together" meringue CD for each of the people attending.
Please accept my apology if I left anyone out or misspelled anyone?s name!
Thanks to everyone who attended and made it such a success!!!
John

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Hey guys. I had a great time last night! Thanks to everyone for coming. Keith R surprised us by taking the train all the way up and joining us. Keith, it was great to meet you and nice to discover that you are the same gentleman in person that I have been talking to on here the last few years! The food and atmosphere was terrific but DRk made the mistake of trying to overcharge us again. 7 of us had the same entree which was $18 and they charged us $140 for the 7. The explaination when I brought it to the waiters attention was that they had raised the price but forgot to change it on the menu. That was a poor excuse. As a result, I guess they are going to lose our future buisness. Aside from that, I had a great time. Thanks everyone for coming!

Larry

linamia

"an unexamined life is not worth living"
Jan 2, 2002
www.pascual5designs.com
I had a great time. Good to see everyone again and meet ChrisNJ's girlfriend. Keith since you made it to NY does that means we have to attend the next one in DC? Bugsey, Betty, and I are ready to go hang out with you guys. I vote to have the next reunion some place else, what do you say Larry?

Johnsr. you as always a true pleasure to hang out with.

Dr. Techie although we have not heard from you, we wish you luck, and a safe return.

Lina

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
linamia said:
I had a great time. Good to see everyone again and meet ChrisNJ's girlfriend. Keith since you made it to NY does that means we have to attend the next one in DC? Bugsey, Betty, and I are ready to go hang out with you guys. I vote to have the next reunion some place else, what do you say Larry?

Johnsr. you as always a true pleasure to hang out with.

Dr. Techie although we have not heard from you, we wish you luck, and a safe return.

Lina
Lina,
Well, you promised that last time, but no one from NYC showed at the DC reunion....

Techie, I was disappointed I did not get to see you. It was one of my principal reasons for making the journey.

Hey Lina, pleasure to hang out with John, but not me, johne, Larry, platano, tigere, or Scott? Gee, I am jealous! LOL

Keith

Bugsey34

Bronze
Feb 15, 2002
It was one the best reunions yet! Lots of dancing and a great group...

I def. vote to have our next one at a different location, how about somewhere that is not such a jodienda to get to! How about midtown? Even if it's not a Dominican place...

Thanks Keith for making the trip!

As always, I'm curious... did Badpiece make it home in Onepiece?

Robert: Keith and JohnSr have pics, I'm sure they will be sending them along, once they are "approved" by Lina!

johnsr

Bronze
Apr 13, 2002
Bugsey34 said:
It was one the best reunions yet! Lots of dancing and a great group...

I def. vote to have our next one at a different location, how about somewhere that is not such a jodienda to get to! How about midtown? Even if it's not a Dominican place...

Thanks Keith for making the trip!

As always, I'm curious... did Badpiece make it home in Onepiece?

Robert: Keith and JohnSr have pics, I'm sure they will be sending them along, once they are "approved" by Lina!

I am still waiting for Lina's approvial, oh I will just submit them and take my chances with Lina!! :nervous:
John

johnsr

Bronze
Apr 13, 2002
Keith R said:
Lina,

Hey Lina, pleasure to hang out with John, but not me, johne, Larry, platano, tigere, or Scott? Gee, I am jealous! LOL

Keith

Keith, Please don't feel bad, some have it and some don't!! :laugh:

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Names please?

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

johnsr

Bronze
Apr 13, 2002
1 Tall/Drink, Lina, Betty, Bugsey

2 Tall/Drink, Scott Bugsey

3 Betty, Lina, Bugsey

More to come!!

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
I had a good time - even if I danced by myself almost all night!

Tigre, we have to go salsa dancing again - claro, despues de unas cuantas frias porque usted si solto despues! Gracias, fue un placer.

Met many new faces, it was great to put a face to the posts here.

Lina, Betty, and Michelle, it was great to see you again... lets do it again soon.

Bugsey, Im also wondering if Chopa-cal made it home ok too. I offered her a ride, again, and she refused, she said the guy she was dancing with was taken her home... Hope she's ok.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
12.jpg

Scott Molesting Bugs

6.jpg

Badpiece always on the cell

7.jpg

Lina & Keith

8.jpg

L, front to back: Luis Ernesto, Tigere, Badpiece, johnsr, Larry, Scott, johne; R, front to back: platano, Bugs, Lina, Talldrink

9.jpg

Lina & Scott

10.jpg

L to R: Talldrink, Lina, Betty, Bugs

11.jpg

L, front to back: Betty, Lina, Bugs, platano; R, front to back: johne, Scott, Larry, johnsr

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Same shirt

It would seem that Larry has only one shirt, although he denies it. Ref: See above photos and photos on page 7 of the member?s gallery. BTW: checks do dot look good on you at all.
Charlie

Betty1

Nov 22, 2003
Hey guys I had a fabulous time it was great seeing the regulars and meeting Magdalena and Scott. BTW Carol what did you do with Scott??? Notice he has not posted. A big thanks to Larry for setting it up.

Keith it was a wonderful surprise. Thanks for the gift!

Betty