Need help on an e-mail address

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
Does anyone have the e-mail address for Alejandrina German the new Sec of Ed? The old address for Bosch doesn't work and It isn't listed anywhere on my search through the computer. Thanks :cry:

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
Sorry a no go

KateP,
Thank you for your help but the webmaster seems to be shut down and the previous adresses also generate a delivery failure. What is with the Dept of Educ?

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
Thank you Camachosoft

sent the letter out and it wasn't returned as undeliverable so I now have my route of communications back thanks to you.

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
I need help again......................

I am trying to get the physical and e-mail address of Pres Leonel but his wedsite isn't working or I don't know how to operate this computer. Can someone help me out with this. Thanks

Rick :confused:

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
Thank you Lambada

I would much rather have the street address of the palacio and the e-mail there but if all else fails I shall use what you gave me. I can't understand why they haven't gotten their wedsite working yet. Maybe they don't think it is important? Once again thank you.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Rick Snyder,
This might seem like a silly question, but what time of day are you accessing (or trying to!) government websites? Recently, I've been accessing DGII website to read Fiscal Reform Act. I can ONLY get in during the working day! Never in evenings or on weekends. Maybe it is the same for websites you wish to see? (I just assumed they didn't want anyone messing with that syrup tax when the office was closed! ;) ). Try again during the working day.