Pepito Goico on the run...?

Kaizen68

Aug 25, 2004
I'm dumfounded that the AG decided to place an "impedimento de salida" 2 days after the guy fled for France.; or were they gullible enough to think he (Pepe Goico) wouldn't run. Shame on Francisco Brito.

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
I don't think it has anything to do with being gullible. It has to do with the fact that they don't want to touch that hot potato for fear of being burned themselves...So they send him out to France to "attend school" for two years...What a joke!!!

Last edited:

Spirit7

Aug 26, 2004
This dog has a master!

Bulldog Pepe Goico, that most undesirable and despicable character, was just an errand boy for Hippo, his master, and he has been sent away in order to delay or make more difficult the possibility of his turning on him in the upcoming investigations of the disaster that was Hippo's government.

It's allegedly not small Hippo's and his cohorts' friendliness and dealings with international drug traffickers. Much influence peddling, appropiation of public funds and downright serious crimes such as government-sponsored murders of persons with with one foot in the drug business and another in the government.

Hopefully, a lot of it will come out and some partial justice may be done, if the present government doesn't chicken out or adopt the historic attitude of forgetting about past crimes against the people. We shall see.

Apr 26, 2002
He went to Spain. To study. For two years. You nathering nabybobs of negativism just can't believe the truth when you hear it.

After all Colonel Goico did for this country - almost singlehandedly keeping retailers like Vendi, Versace, Armani, Prada and Fendi alive in the DR during the worst of economic times - and improving the GDP of the DR by providing real innovations in the international semi-processed argicultural products transportation business - doesn't this downy-cheeked young man deserve the right to better himself through study?

Luz Cifer

Oct 13, 2004
Pepe

Pepe has all politicians in his hands. He has hard evidences and he is not afraid to used it.

I imagine him saying that if something happens to him, everything will be out. So, it's better to protect him than keeping him away or dead.

Kaizen68

Aug 25, 2004
Luz Cifer said:
Pepe has all politicians in his hands. He has hard evidences and he is not afraid to used it.

I imagine him saying that if something happens to him, everything will be out. So, it's better to protect him than keeping him away or dead.
So, it's easier to let him take the money and run, and I'm sure eventually he will return to make his personal investments (granted he is not already doing so)..?