Relationships need nurturing.........

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
.....so a Bouquet for Anna!
A rose for every time you offer warmth & reality to a poor benighted sankie chaser. A daffodil for each time you check up on the problem cases (publically or your hard work behind the scenes). A tulip for each time you reach out to normal people whom you feel are unfairly treated by others. An iris for each time you mediate fairly between opposing sets of opinions. A carnation for each time you stop people generalising about Dominican men or women.
Well you did say you like flowers, Anna. It would be a big bouquet......
If YOU decide to move this, Anna, it is up to you. It is here because many of the people you have helped may want to add a "flower" to your bouquet!

And a dandelion to the person who put you down yesterday. Uncalled for, unnecessary & an unsuitable response for your years of hard work & loyalty.

MaryS

Feb 13, 2003
More flowers for Anna

Lambada, what a lovely idea for our Anna. I'd like to add a bouquet of my favorite wild flowers... blue flax, bluebonnets, evening primrose and poppies. They come back every year and are a delight to my eyes. Plus a brilliant blue morning glory for your kindness to everyone Anna.

maryanne

Mar 16, 2003
I'm adding to this bouquet!

Anna, I'm sending you 2 dozen roses:
1 dozen yellow roses for your friendship
1 dozen deep pink roses to thank you for that friendship

I adore you, admire you, and respect you!
Thank you for everything!
Your friend always,
Maryanne

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
tumbs up for Anna

I agree that Anna does a great job.

Thanks for your timely e-mails over the last few years Anna.

Larry

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
How wonderful to see the deserving tributes coming in to this thread!!! More power to your arse-nal Anna!!

Please go & collect 12 Yellow, 12 white roses & 1 red rose (for love of course) from your local florist. Feel free to get a dandelion whilst walking past the rubbish tip & clean your dirty shoes on it - just to please me!!!! - Grahame.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Wow my Valentine's Day came early. ;)

Thanks for all these lovely flowers and the kind words of support. It's the great friendships like yours that make it all worth it.

Thank you again

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Annita!

You DO know how I feel about you and you being one of the 3 "privileged one". I am sending you the WHOLE botanical garden. Some of your emails have kept me grounded. Thanks.