Internet access: Boca Chica/Juan Dolio

David Dempsey

Jul 3, 2004
Can anybody point me to the best value internet access in Boca Chica and/or Juan Dolio?

Sorry -- final Boca Chica question. I'm leaving in a week.

Dave

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Don't know about BC but in Juan Dolio there is a satelite

place at the four corners (where the road to Los Conucos meets the main highway) in the Oasis Plaza. It's right behing the Jardin del Caribe restaurant and they have wireless access so you can dit and have a coffee while you do your business from your laptop or they'll happily rent you some time on one of their computers inside! I used them several times in April and was more than satisified with their rates and service.
If you need a place to stay the guy there also has connections to some great (and inexpensive) flats (bed-sitting apartment with kitchenettes)!

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
David Dempsey said:
Can anybody point me to the best value internet access in Boca Chica and/or Juan Dolio?

Sorry -- final Boca Chica question. I'm leaving in a week.

Dave

Internet cafe in the Costalunga is RD$30 for 1/2 hour then 40 for 40 minutes and 60 for an hour - DSL speeds.

There is another one on Duarte next door to Cigar Palace with similar pricing and one in the passageway or mall off Duarte next to the Zanzibar that has the cambio on the Duarte St. end and a beauty salon at the alley end of the passage. Similar price.