Magaliz

Status
Not open for further replies.

quentin

Sep 17, 2004
Does anyone know a girl named Magaliz who worked at Blackbeards hotel last year?She is the most gorgeous girl of Puerto Plata (incredible chest,long black hair) and I would like anyone who knows her a little to tell me if she is still in the area.Of course I know what kind of activity she was doing at Blackbeards but it doesn't matter for me.The best looking girls in a touristic city are always in that kind of business.So if anyone can help me,you are welcome

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
They speak English there right (at Blackbeards)? I'd call them and ask if she is still around. Since they sort of set rates and organize this sort of stuff and since you can find out for a few dollars (and she may have 10 different names so it may only be that name at that place) they'd know.

gringo in dr

May 29, 2003
quentin said:
Does anyone know a girl named Magaliz who worked at Blackbeards hotel last year?She is the most gorgeous girl of Puerto Plata (incredible chest,long black hair) and I would like anyone who knows her a little to tell me if she is still in the area.Of course I know what kind of activity she was doing at Blackbeards but it doesn't matter for me.The best looking girls in a touristic city are always in that kind of business.So if anyone can help me,you are welcome

Quentin, I knew a Magaliz in CR that moved back to the DR. Does she have D to DD chest?

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Lee, save your breath. She is a hooker at the blackbeard whorehouse aparta-hotel complex.
Hey quentin, if her profession doesn't really bother you then why not just fly in here and marry her, then make little hooker kids with her. Life would be wonderful and your family and friends would be really proud of you and her. I say, she is a great catch in dominican republic. Go for her man.
AZB

quentin

Sep 17, 2004
ricktoronto said:
They speak English there right (at Blackbeards)? I'd call them and ask if she is still around. Since they sort of set rates and organize this sort of stuff and since you can find out for a few dollars (and she may have 10 different names so it may only be that name at that place) they'd know.
I know she doesn' t work there anymore because somebody told me the last time I was in Puerto Plata.As for the name it is her real name because Blackbeards don't put every girl on their internet site for privacy reasons.I saw her once in the cabaret El Bohen and I know she hangs sometimes around the Mountainview.

quentin

Sep 17, 2004
gringo in dr said:
Quentin, I knew a Magaliz in CR that moved back to the DR. Does she have D to DD chest?
Dear gringo,what country is CR? As there must be thousands of girls with that name in Dominican Republic,it is very difficult to say if it is her or not.What was she doing in that country and why did she move back to DR?
Concerning her chest,this dominican beauty has the most incredible pair of boobs int he world for a non fat girl.She won the bikini contest at Blackbeards and was elected as Blackbeards treasure chest of 2003.She is a morena with long black hair but that is all I can tell about her.Thanks for your interest in my post.

quentin

Sep 17, 2004
ltsnyder said:
What was her age, where did she live, what did she wear?

-Lee
I don't know.All I can say is that she has incredible tits,long black hair.She lives in Puerto Plata but I think she has family living in Bahia de Maimon.I think she has a sister too.

quentin

Sep 17, 2004
AZB said:
Lee, save your breath. She is a hooker at the blackbeard whorehouse aparta-hotel complex.
Hey quentin, if her profession doesn't really bother you then why not just fly in here and marry her, then make little hooker kids with her. Life would be wonderful and your family and friends would be really proud of you and her. I say, she is a great catch in dominican republic. Go for her man.
AZB
AZB,there are very nice girls working there that maybe are hookers because their families are poor or because they have to feed their babies left by the fathers but there are a lot who want to get out of this ****.This year I met a girl from Blackbeards.I paid her the first time we spent the night together but after that we saw each other several times but I never paid money for sex anymore.She even invited me to see her appartment and prepared dinner for me (chuleta).I was not in love with that girl but it is not because a girls makes the hooker for a period that she remains a hooker after.And why do you think I want to marry her ? I just want to pass a night with her that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.