sirenis tropical

sap

Sep 16, 2004
Need to know how bad dammage is at the sirenis tropical. I read that they are not receiving guests for the next 48 hours. I arrive on Sunday at 4pm,
Will they be ready to receive us.

Thanks
sap

Smugs

Sep 17, 2004
Sirenis Tropical

sap,

Try emailing Sirenis headoffice at info@sirenishotels.com. That is how I received the information.

Smugs

sap said:
Need to know how bad dammage is at the sirenis tropical. I read that they are not receiving guests for the next 48 hours. I arrive on Sunday at 4pm,

Thanks
sap

Smugs

Sep 17, 2004
Sirenis Tropical

Sap,

I'm sorry to hear that. I actually emailed them today and received a response same day. Maybe you could try again or they may be responding to those scheduled to arrive in the next couple of days first.

Smugs
sap said:
I did that yesterday and still have not received an answer from them.
thanks for your help
s :cry:

sap

Sep 16, 2004
Smugs said:
Sap,

I'm sorry to hear that. I actually emailed them today and received a response same day. Maybe you could try again or they may be responding to those scheduled to arrive in the next couple of days first.

Smugs
thanks i sent them another email

sap

ronc

Sep 20, 2004
Any News

sap said:

Thanks
sap

HI Sap:

I am a Canadian due at same hotel in 2 weeks. Did you here any news?

Thanks
RON

jackums

Sep 18, 2004
Sirenis Cocotal Uvero Alto

My parents arrived home today and say the resort will be closed for some time.
The roof in the reception has collapsed and many rooms have been damaged by flood water. The beach has also been damaged.
They had alot of praise for the hotel staff ( not the managements ability to plan) who tried to keep things as "normal " as they could. As for their tour operator - My Travel -they said they felt abandoned. The rep was useless crying all the time and lying. They were told that they could not be evacuated yet all non british tourists left by buses on Friday and the Brits were left until Sunday

TonyR

Sep 21, 2004
Dolores said:
The hotel has notified a 1 October reopening.

Although the hotel is opening on the 1st i have heard (not 100% if correct) that the Mexican restaurant will not be open till the following week (8th Oct).
Not sure this means there may be repair work going on at the hotel between the 1st and 8th??

pimousse76

Sep 24, 2004
Dolores said:
The hotel has notified a 1 October reopening.

Hi !
I'm french so sorry for mistakes I could do... :confused:
I don't understand why the Sirenis is now re-opening on the 1st november as I can see it in the "status information" on this website. The website of Sirenis always says it's in the 1st october (see the first page).
Thanks for you to tell me all you can know about this, I'll go at the sirenis on the 6 november. :nervous:

bye ;)

pimousse76

Sep 24, 2004
pimousse76 said:
Hi !
I'm french so sorry for mistakes I could do... :confused:
I don't understand why the Sirenis is now re-opening on the 1st november as I can see it in the "status information" on this website. The website of Sirenis always says it's in the 1st october (see the first page).
Thanks for you to tell me all you can know about this, I'll go at the sirenis on the 6 november. :nervous:

bye ;)

I answer myself :laugh:
I received this information today from the hotel :
"Dear Ms.
In reply to your e-mail, the hotel will be re-opening tomorrow, the 1st October.

Yours sincerely,
Sirenis Hotels, Ibiza"

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
pimousse76 said:
I answer myself :laugh:
I received this information today from the hotel :
"Dear Ms.
In reply to your e-mail, the hotel will be re-opening tomorrow, the 1st October.

Yours sincerely,
Sirenis Hotels, Ibiza"

We called the hotel this morning and they confirmed they are reopening on 2 October, so the 1 October date should be equally correct. We have updated the status page.

http://www.dr1.com/travelnews/status.shtml