Puerto Plata / Iberostar Costa Dorada

domcat

Sep 18, 2004
Hello everyone, hope you are all well and not suffered because of the hurricane.

I fly out tomorrow @ 4am UK time, to airport Puerto Plata. I was hoping if anyone could give me a headsup on the if the hotel is ok, and if flights are still comming in?

Also if there are any more hurricane/tropical storms due for the next couple of weeks.

Thanks alot.

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
domcat said:
Hello everyone, hope you are all well and not suffered because of the hurricane.

I fly out tomorrow @ 4am UK time, to airport Puerto Plata. I was hoping if anyone could give me a headsup on the if the hotel is ok, and if flights are still comming in?

Also if there are any more hurricane/tropical storms due for the next couple of weeks.

Thanks alot.

Come on down. Your hotel is ok, cleaning efforts moving fast. And flights are coming in to Puerto Plata.

As to whether there are more hurricane/tropical storms due... Only one who may know is God, and that is if he has made up his mind.

September is the key month for hurricanes in this part of the world. But so you feel more comfortable.... In the past 50 years that hurricanes are being tracked, only two have affected the north coast (Puerto Plata) -- Eloise in 1975 and Jeanne in 2004, and both were minimal damage hurricanes.

domcat

Sep 18, 2004
Thanks for the reply, finaly my mrs mind is at rest, and she can stop bending my ear! ;)