Fun Tropicale/Royale Puerto Plata

Status
Not open for further replies.

daydream

Bronze
Sep 19, 2004
I am off to the Fun Royale/Fun Tropicale resort in Puerto Plata soon and I have been reading some bad reports about the entertainment staff there - especially Rudi.

What are the other entertainment staff like? Are they all as bad as him?

Any further info on the resort would be most appreciated

stormer

Apr 27, 2004
daydream said:
I am off to the Fun Royale/Fun Tropicale resort in Puerto Plata soon and I have been reading some bad reports about the entertainment staff there - especially Rudi.

What bad stuff could have possibly read??? That resort is awesome!! I have stayed over 5 times, and never hesitate to go back. The animation can be a bit pushy..........but they mean well. I hope you have a great time. And please post a report when you return........feel free to ask me any questions that you have about the resort.

Dama Descarada

Sep 20, 2004
daydream said:

I cannot imagine what you could have read about Fun Royale that would give you that impression. I was there in August and cannot wait to return in October!

The resort is beautiful; the rooms are clean, the food is great and the staff is amazing - everyone there is SO friendly - but be sure to tune your Sankie-Radar before you go... :laugh:

Remember to take everything you read with a grain of salt...The DR is a beautiful country - enjoy it!!

Remote

Mar 13, 2004
And here's an idea ... if you go to Fun Royale - which in my experience was great - and you meet an animator named "Rudi" then run! You've been warned! Whatever. Who the hell chooses a resort based on the animation staff anyway?? Sanky alert!!

Snowbird

Jan 17, 2002
Outstanding Photos and Report

Anna Coniglio said:
Bob Dungan has some good shots of the whole place

http://www.worldisround.com/articles/32137/index.html

Anna C, thanks for the great link to Bob Dungan's photos and report. It's about as accurate as you can get. I thought the photos were outstanding! His detailed trip report is very informative as well. Just viewing the site made me long to get back to FR/T asap. I don't think Feb. 2005 will come soon enough.

SB

stormer

Apr 27, 2004
Remote said:
And here's an idea ... if you go to Fun Royale - which in my experience was great - and you meet an animator named "Rudi" then run! You've been warned! Whatever. Who the hell chooses a resort based on the animation staff anyway?? Sanky alert!!

Lol! Good one, this is soooooooo true. But he's nice if you just be friends with him! Have fun all! ;)

kunky

Oct 6, 2003
fun tropicale oh the fun i had 2 yrs ago, the disco isnt the best, rudi is harmless, you can have all the fun you want without the sankies, but sankies are who they are. go have fun, and have your opinons after youve left. its a great resort, and there were no problems when i was there except for swimming in the pool at 3:00am. the security frowns on that. have a blast!

Status
Not open for further replies.