Single men?

A

Anne B.

My friend and I are thinking of going to Punta Cana for vacation. We are both early 30's. Do single men go there or is it all couples? European men or South Americans or US Americans, we don't care as long as they are attractive, intelligent, cool to hang with, and look good in a Speedo. If you are out there guys, let us know. We are thinking of going in Oct. or Nov.

J

Jim Hinsch

You won't find many singles in Punta Cana. Punta Cana is a remote part of the island with mostly large all-inclusive properties. You wont find singles at all-inclusive resorts in general unless they are specifically oriented that way. For singles, head to the South (Boca Chica) near Santo Domingo or the North (Sosua) near Puerto Plata, where the towns have lots of smaller hotels in addition to the all-inclusives generally frequented by couples and there is plenty of night life.

Jim Hinsch JimHinsch@CSI.COM

D

DR One

You may find some singles at the Barcelo Bavaro hotels -- it's such a large complex of five hotels (about 2,000 rooms) -- but Jim is right that Punta Cana is primarily couples.

You could try Dominicus Beach Resort in La Romana. Italian men marry late and travel in groups, so probably there are many singles there.

S

SUZANNA

i went to puta cana in april of 98..with 3 other women..we had a blast..our age group was 19-43..i am 40 now..but at the time was 39..we sayed at natura park resort...it was great...they have all kinds of clubs..one right on the beach called onkel toms..when i went there it was the best vacation i had ever taken..even compaired to this years vacation..i also have a messagee on the board..the i was looking for someone,,who would be going ther..if they could help me out..i am looking for a friend who i meet there..if your interested in helping me please write me..my article is under suzanna..thanks and i hope you enjoy your vacation..susan

J

J. Zatezalo

Anne B.,

My name is Jon Zatezalo, 33/swm (5'10" 185# blue/brown), ex-US Army Special Forces, I will be in the DR mid-Sept. through early Dec. on business with my brother Eli, 29/swm, ex- US Army Ranger (6' 190# brown/brown) we will be in Puerto Plata. Would love to meet you and your friend if you are coming to the DR. If interested e-mail adi4jmz@aol.com.

Regards,

Jon