What is the situation here like?

I'm going there on Sat. Sept. 25, 2004.

Please advise.

Thanks!

Kai,

Toronto, ON

Bonita Morena

Sep 24, 2004
So now that you've returned I"m sure, what did you think? I know when I got back I couldn't wait for my next trip back...
Kai said:
What is the situation here like?

I'm going there on Sat. Sept. 25, 2004.

Please advise.

Thanks!

Kai,

Toronto, ON

Kai

Sep 21, 2004
Amazing!

Bonita Morena said:
So now that you've returned I"m sure, what did you think? I know when I got back I couldn't wait for my next trip back...

I had an amazing time! the people are great. The animacion staff is unbelievably amazing and friendly. The food is great and I just had a really great time. the beach is not that great but the unsatisfaction is outweighed by the great time I have everywherelse in the resort (pool, games, pueblo principe, excursion). We went on a jeep safari and visited exquisite beaches (playa grande and i forgot the other one), azul agua (blue lagoon) and waterfalls. We also visited locals and schools. We met so many people and still keep in touch with them. It was an amazing trip. I would definitely go back! CIAO, CIAO MICKEY MOUSE (this was my favourite line after i left the resort)

PearlyKay

Sep 2, 2004
Loved it there, too.

We were there November 3 - 18 & had the most brilliant time imaginable. Our first week had terrific weather but then there were torrential rains the rest of the trip. Where do I look to see what the weather at the resort is like today? I want to start tracking it to find out when the best time to go back is. I loved it in November because the place was pretty empty & I despise crowds. However, my friends are sun-worshippers and won't go back in rainy season ever again.