Costambar Question

Kenny McAfee

Sep 22, 2004
Greetings, I'm new to the board and am looking into a trip this winter to the Puerto Plata area. After doing a little reading Costambar sounds really good to me. It's close to the city, but not right in town, is on a beach, and is not all-inclusive but has a lot of small restaurants and so forth nearby.

My question is: how do rentals work in Costambar? Who do I contact? Is there a central phone number where I can get info on renting a cottage in Costambar for the week, or do I have to call each owner individually? Can anyone recommend a rental? Help!

Ken McAfee

sunnyvillas

Blocked due to spamming
Apr 29, 2003
Kenny McAfee said:
Greetings, I'm new to the board and am looking into a trip this winter to the Puerto Plata area. After doing a little reading Costambar sounds really good to me. It's close to the city, but not right in town, is on a beach, and is not all-inclusive but has a lot of small restaurants and so forth nearby.

My question is: how do rentals work in Costambar? Who do I contact? Is there a central phone number where I can get info on renting a cottage in Costambar for the week, or do I have to call each owner individually? Can anyone recommend a rental? Help!

Ken McAfee

We offer few rentals in Costambar in private villas .
Not sure what you are looking for, but you can contact me, if you are interested in some of them.

I can also suggest Sosua or Cabarete , are geat small towns , very close to Puerto Plata and very friendly.
I use tolive in Sosua for a while and loved it. Lots of ex-pats, that will take you in as a family and you will feel at home after a day being there, that's the way I flet.
Cabarete is a bit younger , but also lots if funs with things happening all the time.
Best of luck