100 to 1

principe

Nov 19, 2002
Why isnt the peso at 100 to 1 like so many on this board had predicted? Darn its good to be wrong sometimes, but it reminds me of a Caribbean term for people who utter lots of non-sense. CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!!!!

bochinche

Bronze
Jun 19, 2003
in retrospect, it would be easy to criticise those people who predicted 100-1....80-1, or even 60-1.
they would now be called 'doom and gloom' boys or something similar.......but the ones who do criticise know just as little.

i know people that were predicting the exchange rate to reach 100-1 in the early 90's.....it didnt happen......and for most of us it doesn't matter now.

the truth is nobody knows (anyone who says he does is talking, like you say, utter nonsense) and the only thing i can say for certainty is that the exchange rate tomorrow (and tomorrow only) will be close to 38:1.

Apr 26, 2002
Bochinche is a man who has proven in the past to know things (like hinting at the Baninter crash a month before it happened). I'm waiting to exchange until tomorrow.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
That is like being happy when you only lose One leg in an accident,not 2!

In case you haven't checked lately,the Dominican Economy is still on "International Life-Support!