Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dominicans in Hampton Roads area?

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy Dominicans in Hampton Roads area?

Any Dominicans in the area other than the Navy people? It feels lonely even though there's everything else over here. Let me know...... I'm just kidding about the sad face above.....

"Believe it!"
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jon S.
    Any Dominicans in the area other than the Navy people? It feels lonely even though there's everything else over here. Let me know...... I'm just kidding about the sad face above.....
    Hey Jon, if it gets lonely, just throw a party and some of us DR1ers from DC area will swing down and lievn things up for you.

hmmm, a road trip to Virginia Beach...not a bad idea!

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

I've never been to Virginia Beach area, but I know for a fact that there are quite a few dominicans that live there.

Post Thanks / Like

Talking hey

My best friend lives in Virgin beach, and she is Dominican.... and she happens to be married to a guy from the Navy... so i am sure you are going to find some Dominican love over there

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default They're There

My parents live in the Hampton Roads area. There is a not so small number of Dominicans living in Tidewater but they are all spread out. Most are in Virginia Beach. There is one Bodega in Virginia Beach but I can't remember the name of the street it is on.

Post Thanks / Like

IM LIVE IN THE VA BEACH, I MOVED OUT HERE IN SEPTEMBER. DONT REALLY KNOW ANY DOMINICANS OUT HERE, I KNOW OF ONE DOMINICAN RESTAURANT, AND WHEN I WENT THEY WERE CLOSED. BUT I REALLY NEED TO GETA DUBI, DOES ANYONE KNOW OF A DOMINICAN SALON HERE?

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Jon S.
    I do not live in the Hampton area instead I live in the central part of VA, Charlottesville to be more specific. I am in the same situation as you are. I have been living here for a little over a year now, and I have not met any dominicans whatsoever. It does get lonely around here from time to time. Charlottesville is a really beutiful town but is BORING as h.....

Sorry I wasn't of much help.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Whats up? When I get back to Yorktown, I'll get in touch with you about the restaurants in the Va Beach area.......I go once a week to this place on Holland Rd called Teresita's, closest thing to Dominican food I can get....

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Funny ya'll should mention VA Beach. My cousin and I were just about to roll over there this weekend to hang out with a friend of hers. Next time she rolls down from NYC it's ON!

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by ssasy
    Hi Jon S.
    I do not live in the Hampton area instead I live in the central part of VA, Charlottesville to be more specific. I am in the same situation as you are. I have been living here for a little over a year now, and I have not met any dominicans whatsoever. It does get lonely around here from time to time. Charlottesville is a really beutiful town but is BORING as h.....

Sorry I wasn't of much help.
    Yeah, I drove thru there on the way to St. Louis about a month ago, it was pretty.........and not much else. You won't meet any Dominicans there or anywhere outside of: Richmond, the Hampton Roads area or Northern VA. Keith R and other users live in NoVa, I have a few friends in Richmond and some other friends in the Hampton Roads area. The bad thing is that most Dominicans I know from there have left the area, because of the military. I am getting out in about 2 weeks and moving back to Florida next week but we can still get in touch......

Deelt, let me know before you go so we can meet up. As long as it's before the 30th, we're good...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast