Can someone please help me to get an Orange Card?!

jamesinsomerset

Aug 27, 2004
A bizarre request, I know, but Orange have an internet-based text message service, via www.orange.com.do that offers SMS text messaging that can be received by Dominican Orange users. I would love to be able to text my nearest and dearest in the DR a surprise text or 2, and giggle at their amazement when I do, so could someone please PM me with a solution? I don't think I'd have much luck if I took myself off and got stuck in my car at a junction over here.. (UK.)

I have a juicy RD$500 bill sat on my table in front of me and to me it would be worth the registered post to send it to someone who could oblige!

I'm sure this will attract one or two sarcastic replies, but hey, what the hell, its worth a laugh!

Nelly

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
I think that you might have to have a cell activated with Orange Dominicana to use the SMS service via the website.

jamesinsomerset

Aug 27, 2004
Nelly said:
I think that you might have to have a cell activated with Orange Dominicana to use the SMS service via the website.

When I went thru the registration process all it seemed to want to know was my email and name, and a code from an Orange card!! No, just checked again and there's an option to select if you're not an orange customer!