How is Santo Domingo

Guatiao

El Leon de los Cacicazgos
Mar 27, 2004
Hi, Good Day.
I am going to Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic tommorow and I was wondering how is the weather and overall situation in the capital [Traffic Jams, People, etc.]?

Last edited:

theartofbone

Oct 28, 2003
Sd, Dr

capodominicano said:
Hi, Good Day.
I am going to Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic tommorow and I was wondering how is the weather and overall situation in the capital [Traffic Jams, People, etc.]?

Capodominicano,

Santo Domingo has approx 2.5m, the weather is great if you live in a place far from the central city. It tends to be hard to breathe sometimes and at times you want to go crazy due to all of the excessive horn-honking in la avenida 27 de febrero/duarte intersection or other similar spots. The people are a mixed bag. Usually they're very open eyed and are always ready to make a quick buck, so watch out.. Oh, and the women in Santo Domingo have beaaautiful shapes and dont be surprised if cupid strikes you a couple of times.

Have Fun,
Rob

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
Weather this week has been nice and hot... almost too hot. Some showers at night which help freshen things up a bit. Traffic jams are same as always, a pain in the behind. Watch your wallet and have fun!

Guatiao

El Leon de los Cacicazgos
Mar 27, 2004
Thanks, but I know alot of SDQ it's my "hometown" but Im wondering how is it this week. Blackouts, etc. My location: Los Prados