M.i.a.

Kaizen68

Aug 25, 2004
Anyone in Puerto Plata (POP) know a british gal name Sheri..? She used to stay in the Cofresi area and worked at LORELI? resort doing horse rides?; last time I spoked to her, she mentioned moving to Indiana...?

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Kaizen68 said:
Anyone in Puerto Plata (POP) know a british gal name Sheri..? She used to stay in the Cofresi area and worked at LORELI? resort doing horse rides?; last time I spoked to her, she mentioned moving to Indiana...?

Sorry, don't know Sheri but think the Horse stables you refer to are called Lorilar - just round the back from Plaza Turisol. Did she work AT the ranch or was she selling horse riding tours out of one of the hotels?? ~ Grahame.

Kaizen68

Aug 25, 2004
sheri

BushBaby said:
Sorry, don't know Sheri but think the Horse stables you refer to are called Lorilar - just round the back from Plaza Turisol. Did she work AT the ranch or was she selling horse riding tours out of one of the hotels?? ~ Grahame.
She did the tours from lorilar; at one time she took a 3 month hiatus and was working on a ship throughout the fareast :cross-eye

caro

Sep 24, 2003
Kaizen68 said:

I meet her when I was living there last spring....she was a friend of my friend who work at the plaza turisol.but I have to ask my friend to be sure.if you want pm me

caro