Good versus Bad

SugarBear

Oct 4, 2004
Greetings,
Can anyone tell me the "Good" neighborhoods of Santo Domingo as well as the "Bad" neighborhoods?I want to know the poor,middle-class, and the rich areas. I'm looking to move a relative to Santo Domingo,and need a low-to middle-"Middle Class" neighborhood to move she,and her children.She is a single mother ,so a neighborhood where men and women won't be in her business of why she doesn't have a husband,and her whole personal life story would be greatly appreciated.Likewise, an area that has good public school for an elementary-age child. If such a place exists,if not a neighborhood where everyone minds their own business.
If possible PLEASE orientate me to the names of the different neighborhoods.I only know the names of a few: San Souci,Los tres reyes,La Zona Oriental,El conde etc....

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
area's

SugarBear said:
Greetings,
Can anyone tell me the "Good" neighborhoods of Santo Domingo as well as the "Bad" neighborhoods?I want to know the poor,middle-class, and the rich areas. I'm looking to move a relative to Santo Domingo,and need a low-to middle-"Middle Class" neighborhood to move she,and her children.She is a single mother ,so a neighborhood where men and women won't be in her business of why she doesn't have a husband,and her whole personal life story would be greatly appreciated.Likewise, an area that has good public school for an elementary-age child. If such a place exists,if not a neighborhood where everyone minds their own business.
If possible PLEASE orientate me to the names of the different neighborhoods.I only know the names of a few: San Souci,Los tres reyes,La Zona Oriental,El conde etc....

Good public school does not exist!!!! for private schools, with english carol morgan, expensive, st thomas, st georges, interamerican. areas closer to the schools, naco, pantini, both north of 27th feb, and on lopa de vega, lincolin, churchhill. not sure of areas close to carol morgan, all good quite area's

Apreton

Sep 26, 2004
Rentals

I would check out the area south of Palacio Nacional all the way down to Avenida Bolivar. As far as I remember, they had both apartments in newly built low rise buildings and houses for rent. You are within a walking distance from Zona Colonial. This is probably as close as you can get to a middle-class neighborhood there, apart from some more distant areas in Ensanche Piantini or Nago.