Please inform me of the best dancing discos/clubs in the following cities:
(1) Las Terrenas
(2) Las Cacaos
(3) El Limon
(4) Samana de Santa Barbara
(5) Villa Mella
When I say,"Best" meaning where the ratio of women to men is 2/1 or higher and the ladies are pretty friendly.
I was in Las Terrenas early August.
If you like dominican music, then the typical small-sized dominican discos with resident girls living in cabaņas behind them are definitely the place to go.
They all lie in the dominican barrios away from the beach, take a motoconcho to get there:
* KIOSKO EL ESCONDITE in barrio 'Come Pan': a lot of bachata music and friendly girls to dance with and share a drink.
* KHOZA TAINA: on the way to El Escondite, I didn't go in but seems same kind of atmosphere
* EL REVALON: on the opposite side of the main road, dominican atmosphere.
Bear in mind that these dominican places only get really busy on weekends but they are open each day from the afternoon.
Tourist discos I visited but didn't like:
* PACO PACHA: outdoors, right on the beach in the center of town: strange atmosphere but always very busy: tourist families with young children hang out there after dinner while at the same time it is full of haitian prostitutes. More for the AI Resort type of tourists with professional dancers doing a show on stage.
* NUEVO MUNDO on main street: can't compete with the outdoors PACO except when there are bachata/merengue concerts.
All in all, no real big discos worth the name but some nice small places to discover.
You seem very knowledgeable about the city.Do you know of any knowledgeable Real Estate agents? I know of one who's American ,but he really is SORRY for getting any information ,unless, I COMMIT TO COMING DOWN and buying real estate from him.Likewise, I'm interested in private schools that teach English as well as Spanish.I have a dear friend from Haiti that is looking for a house or apartment to rent( 3 or 4 bedroom) for she, and her kids.She speaks fluent English,French, and Kreyol,but she nor her children speak Spanish.
I have only been there 3 times, every time just a couple of days.
Real estate: I remember www.atlantique-sud.com but I don't know if they do rentals. There surely are plenty of real estate agents in Las Terrenas.
For info about Las Terrenas and some adds, go and have a look at www.lt-7.com. It's a free Las Terrenas magazine, the web site is a bit slow, but at least you'll have some information (it's in French and in Spanish).
Thanks El Belgas,and agian thanks Brotha' Bart for the information.Hey El Belgas,is that www.It-7.com if so,it is an Indonesian site.I tried a 1 instead of the first "I" but no luck.
its: lt-7.com (las terrenas -7)
Originally Posted by SugarBear
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO