PRD, PENA GOMEZ, Narcotic Agents will answer questions regarding Lawsuit Win.

sparky178

Oct 4, 2004
I will answer any questions that are within the constraints of US Law, regarding our lawsuit win on February 7th, 2004, which concerned the PRD, and it's members in the US and Abroad.

First Revelation:

No one from the Dominican Republic's former administration has sued us or even attempted to, that was just Political Rhetoric.

Kaizen68

Aug 25, 2004
capo di tuti capo

sparky178 said:
I will answer any questions that are within the constraints of US Law, regarding our lawsuit win on February 7th, 2004, which concerned the PRD, and it's members in the US and Abroad.

First Revelation:

No one from the Dominican Republic's former administration has sued us or even attempted to, that was just Political Rhetoric.

what exactly was Pe?a Gomez's relationship with narcotrafficker Florian Felix? I've seen pictures of the two sitting pretty together in some hotel in NYC. Florian Felix alledgedly gave a million hats and shirts for Pe?a Gomez's campaing efforts. What "favors" were secured by his lobbying of the PRD

Last edited by a moderator:

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Thhis should be interesting

Please refresh our memories.

Who sued who?

Why did they sue?

When was the verdict reached?

Thanks,

HB :D

sparky178

Oct 4, 2004
Florian Feliz

Kaizen68 said:
what exactly was Pe?a Gomez's relationship with narcotrafficker Florian Felix? I've seen pictures of the two sitting pretty together in some hotel in NYC. Florian Felix alledgedly gave a million hats and shirts for Pe?a Gomez's campaing efforts. What "favors" were secured by his lobbying of the PRD

The DNCD tracked a Cocaine Shipment that was dropped on PRD Property in Puerta Plata of over 54.2 Kilos of Cocaine. The persons arrested had ties to Florian Feliz and they (DNCD) also connected these persons to 989 Kilos of cocaine that went back to a ship and a Ship's Captain that was in the trafficking business. Pena Gomez's son from Peggy Cabral, was swept up in the original arrest but was eventually released due to a visit to the holding area by Pena Gomez.

Other Information connecting the two is not allowed to be released due to US Criminal Federal Rule 2823

sparky178

Oct 4, 2004
Hillbilly said:
Please refresh our memories.

Who sued who?

Why did they sue?

When was the verdict reached?

Thanks,

HB :D

The Original Suit was filed by Four Narcotic Agents against Pena Gomez, Undersecretary of State Alex Watson, two CIA Agents, Deputy US Attorney for the Eastern District Michael Stiles, First Deputy District Attorney Arnold Gordon, CIA Chief of Station for the Dominican Republic Larry Leightley, Pedro Corporan (Executive Assistant to Pena Gomez, Pedro Corporan was supplying the Jheri Curl Gang in New York with at least 10 Kilo's a week of Cocaine. ) Attorney General Thomas Corbett .

The Retaliation Suit that the Agents won their 1.5 Million verdict was against
The Deputy US Attorney Michael Stiles, Attorney General Michael Fisher and his Subordinates

The Verdict was reached on 2-7-03

sparky178

Oct 4, 2004
Fiquito Vasquez

sparky178 said:
The Original Suit was filed by Four Narcotic Agents against Pena Gomez, Undersecretary of State Alex Watson, two CIA Agents, Deputy US Attorney for the Eastern District Michael Stiles, First Deputy District Attorney Arnold Gordon, CIA Chief of Station for the Dominican Republic Larry Leightley, Pedro Corporan (Executive Assistant to Pena Gomez, Pedro Corporan was supplying the Jheri Curl Gang in New York with at least 10 Kilo's a week of Cocaine. ) Attorney General Thomas Corbett .

The Retaliation Suit that the Agents won their 1.5 Million verdict was against
The Deputy US Attorney Michael Stiles, Attorney General Michael Fisher and his Subordinates

The Verdict was reached on 2-7-03

I left out "Fiquito Vasquez" from the original Suit, Sorry.

Kaizen68

Aug 25, 2004
enlighten us, oh great one

sparky178 said:
The DNCD tracked a Cocaine Shipment that was dropped on PRD Property in Puerta Plata of over 54.2 Kilos of Cocaine. The persons arrested had ties to Florian Feliz and they (DNCD) also connected these persons to 989 Kilos of cocaine that went back to a ship and a Ship's Captain that was in the trafficking business. Pena Gomez's son from Peggy Cabral, was swept up in the original arrest but was eventually released due to a visit to the holding area by Pena Gomez.

Other Information connecting the two is not allowed to be released due to US Criminal Federal Rule 2823

just exactly what is this US Criminal Federal Rule 2823?
what other key players are still running amock in SDQ that have something pending with the us criminal code?
This is very interesting to me, becuase the US has really not pursued the issue as far as having these folks extredidted to US soil; why? or can we expect to see many more pay their dues for their narco-activities?

sparky178

Oct 4, 2004
Kaizen68 said:
just exactly what is this US Criminal Federal Rule 2823?
what other key players are still running amock in SDQ that have something pending with the us criminal code?
This is very interesting to me, becuase the US has really not pursued the issue as far as having these folks extredidted to US soil; why? or can we expect to see many more pay their dues for their narco-activities?

US Criminal Code is related to not being able to release certain infornmation, such as (Criminal History Records) without proper request through the original criminal justice that stores the Information. Such as If I get Information through a third agency such as Immigration, I can not release their information to another party without their permission.

DEA May or MAY not be still investigating these individuals, I can't comment on their investigation.

Luz Cifer

Oct 13, 2004
The Deal Still On

The deal between Pe?a and the drugdealers was to help the DRP with drug money for the campaign. And in exchange, if Pe?a would have win the presidency, He would allow the DR as a bridge to transport drugs from Colombia to USA, the deal was never down.

Mejia was Pe?a's vice president candidate, so, he knew about this transactions, because the deal between Pe?a and drugdealers was honored in the DRP government. At least we have to admit that Mej?a is a man of honor in committing with the organized crime.

sparky178

Oct 4, 2004
Jose Francisco Pena Guaba and Rafael Fiquito Vasquez and Nexus to Rolando Florian fel

Both of the above men are also connected to Rolando Florian Feliz. I am in possession of documentation supporting this from the DNCD, itself.

Kaizen68

Aug 25, 2004
sparky178 said:
Both of the above men are also connected to Rolando Florian Feliz. I am in possession of documentation supporting this from the DNCD, itself.

At your earliest convenience, send copies this way; PM ME.

Luz Cifer

Oct 13, 2004
If The Dncd Knows About It Then.....

sparky178 said:

If the DNCD knows about the conecction among them, what we need to do is to aimed narcotics departament and the government.

Kaizen68

Aug 25, 2004
Luz Cifer said:
If the DNCD knows about the conecction among them, what we need to do is to aimed narcotics departament and the government.
Does anyone at the DNCD really want to prosecute these misfits...? or are they just passing the buck? Is the DOJ looing to bring them to justice or will they also keep it hush hush until the DR steps out of line?

Jane J.

ditz
Jan 3, 2002
Mejia was Pe?a's vice president candidate, so, he knew about this transactions, because the deal between Pe?a and drugdealers was honored in the DRP government. At least we have to admit that Mej?a is a man of honor in committing with the organized crime.

I didn't know Mej?a had been a VP candidate....

Last edited: