Dajabon experts?

SugarBear

Oct 4, 2004
Anyone knowledgeable about the city of Dajabon?What is the atmoshere there,in other words,are there a lot of Discos/Clubs? Is it a "one-Horse" town?Anything of value for the tourist?For the single man,is there a lot of fine Haitian chicks,since it is so close to the border?What about the Dominican chicks? Are they friendly to "Hombres Morenos" or not?

Thanks

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
SugarBear said:
Anyone knowledgeable about the city of Dajabon?What is the atmoshere there,in other words,are there a lot of Discos/Clubs? Is it a "one-Horse" town?Anything of value for the tourist?For the single man,is there a lot of fine Haitian chicks,since it is so close to the border?What about the Dominican chicks? Are they friendly to "Hombres Morenos" or not?

Thanks

The biggest "attraction" of Dajabon (or any border town) is the fact that its right on the border. You look on one side and you see Haiti on the other you see the DR, two extremely different countries. Other than that, that is it.

The border region is very Haitianized and thus, you won't need to cross into dangerous Haiti to get a taste of Haiti, just hang around the border towns, especially during the market days. Alot of Haitians, many times outnumber Dominicans on market days.

Why are you so interested in Dajabon? All the real action is further east of the border!

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Dude, he wants to get laid!

Dajab?n is perhaps a one burro town, except for market days.

Working girls are plentiful, as would be expected. If you don't bring Trojans you are super dumb...Haiti has a very high HIV rate..

So does Dajab?n....

HB:(:(

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Hillbilly said:

Working girls are plentiful, as would be expected. If you don't bring Trojans you are super dumb...Haiti has a very high HIV rate..

So does Dajab?n....

Gee some people must be really "hard up" to want to go there to get la*d. I feel like puking.

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
smelly Hatians

You would pass up beautiful Dominicanas and go to Dajabon to seek out smelly Hatian women? You are confused man.

Larry

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
Larry said:
You would pass up beautiful Dominicanas and go to Dajabon to seek out smelly Hatian women? You are confused man.

Larry
I think he just wants to experience
their little suctioning technics...lol

SugarBear

Oct 4, 2004
Dajabon

Thanks Gentlemen,
For those that think I'm insane...well, I must NOT be that insane,I'm asking questions,aren't I? Thanks Brotha' Mr. DR, you summed it up Brotha', the best of all.Why should I pay money that those worn-out chicks in Puerta Plata and Sosua are demanding.Go where a few Greenbacks is a kings ransome.Thanks Brothas' Hillbilly and Brotha' Naq0whs.For the other "So-called" Brothas' why name-call and criticise if someone seeks the prper knowledge,how drool,Brothas' how drool!!!! :angry: :angry:

Hillbilly said:

So does Dajab?n....

Why Dajabon? I have been thru there many times, Why not San Juan De Maguana much bigger town not touristy and many clubs. Dajabon has nothing to offer unless you have to visit people out there like I have too now and then.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Just a side note

SugarBear said:
Thanks Gentlemen,
For those that think I'm insane...well, I must NOT be that insane,I'm asking questions,aren't I? Thanks Brotha' Mr. DR, you summed it up Brotha', the best of all.Why should I pay money that those worn-out chicks in Puerta Plata and Sosua are demanding.Go where a few Greenbacks is a kings ransome.Thanks Brothas' Hillbilly and Brotha' Naq0whs.For the other "So-called" Brothas' why name-call and criticise if someone seeks the prper knowledge,how drool,Brothas' how drool!!!! :angry: :angry:

Now that everybody's finished pulling your leg, try not to get caught up in a big crowd. I don't know if it still happens but on market day, those border towns used to be infested with pickpockets. "Good ones at that"