Manzanillo

mastersro

Oct 9, 2004
Does anyone have more or inside information on the residential complex scheduled to be built by Spain's Corporacion Cooperativa Mondragon? And how will it affect the scheduled repair of the existing gas and diesel fuel storage tanks and the intended pipeline to the dock there?

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
The Manzanillo experts are Texas Bill and da PIB

PIB is scheduled to pass through the Hovel tomorrow, aso I'll try and remember to ask her if she has heard anything.

As for Texas Bill, he is leaving Manzanillo and moving to Santiago, so he might not be in touch. However, if he sees this you can bet he will give you the scoop, as far as he knows it.

Basically, Manzanillo has been the object for more pipe dreams than an opium den in Shanghai....Arabs, French, Americans have all had great ideas, but the money has not made it there yet...

HB ??:(

mastersro

Oct 9, 2004
Thanks
It was my understanding that the money is here and a contract is signed to refurbish the existing tanks and run the pipeline to the dock. I have heard that the residents are objecting to the dangers of having these tanks filled with gas and diesel fuel but it may be this new company and not the residents as this project , i would think, would be a boon to their city.